Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Twenty-three]

[Twenty-three]

I'm hanging by a moment here with you. 

COLLINPOV

When I woke up, the first thing I felt was a small body wrapped in my arms. I knew exactly who it was, and it made me smile. I kept my eyes closed, listening to my breathing and his. I slept really well last night, considering what had happened.

I smiled then, my eyes opening. Zachary, my boyfriend, was still in my arms. I stretched, receiving that tiny orgasm of pleasure as I did so. I giggled at the thought and I felt Zachary shift. He slowly turned in my arms, now facing me. His big brown eyes looked into mine. I felt showered in love, my worries fading away. My light brown hair was tickling his face, making his small nose wrinkle and a huge grin erupt on his face.

Before I could kiss him, he kissed me. One of his hands slipped onto my neck and he leaned towards me. My mouth opened and he kissed me. His mouth was soft and warm. He snuggled closer to me, his mouth molding around mine. His arms wrapped around me and mine did the same. We held each other tightly, our mouths glued together.

"Ew, morning breath," Zachary giggled, his little nose crinkling.

"Well good morning to you too," I said breathlessly. He giggled again. "I can't believe my boyfriend is so adorable," I whispered before I attacked his mouth again. He made a humming sound at the back of his throat. My eyes closed, my body heating up. 

I slowly rolled over, so I was now lying on top of him. His mouth opened wide, his tongue slipping into my mouth. I pressed up against him even more, all of my weight going onto him. His legs wrapped around my waist and his arms grabbed onto mine. As we were kissing, my eyes fluttered open. I looked across the room, at the bulletin board. I hated it. My eyes then switched over to the desk. An old Polaroid camera was on top of it. I lightly pulled away from Zachary, my eyes still locked on it.

"Baby," He wined, pawing at my arm. I looked down into his big eyes. I grinned and kissed him. Then I got up and walked over to the desk.

"Collin, what are you doing?" he giggled, watching me pick up the camera. I laughed, clutching it tightly. I walked over to Zachary. He was so sexy and adorable, lying out on the bed. He giggled again as I aimed the camera at him from above - covering his eyes with his hands. It clicked, and the photo slowly came out. I took it out, slightly waving it around. It came into focus and I smiled at his huge grin, hands over his eyes. I felt the camera being grabbed from my hands. I looked up, just in time for him to click the button.

I laughed, reaching for the photo. I ripped out the one that he had just taken and took one of him. He giggled again, grabbing it to take yet another photo of me. Then I had an idea. I took the camera from him and kissed him. I tilted the camera towards us and snapped a picture.

He pulled away, smiling. He slowly took the picture out of the slot and looked at it. A soft smile crept from his mouth. I took a picture of that. He laughed, looking up at me. I grinned at him and he grinned back. I slowly took the picture from his hands and then walked over to the board. I grabbed a pin and tacked on the picture of us kissing. As soon as I pinned it up, I finally looked at it. Tears came into my eyes at the beauty of it; of him. The sunlight behind our heads from the window. You could tell it was us - and it was perfect.

I turned towards him. He was smiling sadly, looking at the board.

"I like you up there a lot better," He whispered unexpectedly. I smiled then.

"I do too."

I walked forward and kissed him yet again. But we were both smiling too much to actually kiss. We both giggled. I rubbed the back of my hand across my eyes, erasing all evidence of tears. He was absolutely and spontaneously the best thing that has ever happened to me.