Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Ending]

Epilogue.

Guess who's back. Back again. Star is back, tell a friend (if you want to but no pressure)
Na na na

10 years later-

"Oh my god, she is so adorable!" I whisper yelled, moving my feet back and forth across the soft carpet. The baby in my arms swayed softly, eyes closed and lips parted slightly.

Collin peaked his head around the corner of the door. He caught sight of our two month old daughter in my arms and rolled his blue eyes. Collin was just as obsessed as her, but he pretended not to be when she was in my arms. "I'm her favorite Dad". When she was in his arms, he couldn't stop himself from staring. He loved our little girl, we both did. It was magical, being a parent. We both cried too hard when our surrogate gave birth. We were a mess, holding each other pathetically. Parenting was wonderful. Besides never sleeping. That part sucked.

Collin walked over to us and held out his arms, his wedding band shining in the soft light of the nursery. I handed Alina over carefully, hesitant but my love for Collin was too powerful to not let him hold our little angel. He bent down to sniff her head and I laughed quietly. He pretended to roll his eyes again, acting as if he didn't do anything wrong. Collin held her close, adoration shining in his gorgeous eyes. I couldn't help but stare at the two of them, beyond filled with love.

Collin and I had broken up for a while before he proposed. I had told him about how I had kissed Johnny back, and he didn't speak to me for a few months. I completely understood his frustration, I was a stupid child who messed up badly. He deserved better. When I thought everything was over, he ended up showing up at Tamara's house and introduced himself as if we were random strangers.

"Hi, I'm Collin Lucas and I'm gay. I would like to take you on a date."

I had been staying at Tamara's since my fathers passing. When Tamara had heard his words, she had rolled her eyes dramatically, muttering "finally" under her breath. She pushed me out onto the porch and slammed the door behind her, laughing loudly.

Collin and I dated for three years after that, until he proposed. A year after that, we were married.

Collin had been amazing. He was an amazing dad, and an amazing husband. I truly didn't deserve him. After getting my second chance with him, I blocked out everyone negative in my life and never even looked at another man. I was faithfully and completely his. I couldn't believe how stupid I had been before.

-
10 years later
"Baby," A deep voice muttered next to me on the bed. I turned lazily, yawning and stretching my arms over my head. Blue eyes captured mine, and I smiled at my beautiful husband.

"Collin Lucas, I think we need to get dirty."

Collin smiled softly and reached over at me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close, burying his head in my neck. "I need to go to work, love."

"I am work! Do me!"

Collin groaned into my neck, causing shivers. I laughed, slapping his arm. I slithered out of his grasp, even though I wanted to stay there forever. I carefully stood up, searching for the socks that I had thrown off last night in my sleep.

"They're here, love."

I turned to see Collin holding my socks in his hands. I laughed, reaching for them. He pulled away at the last second, rolling out of bed. "I didn't say you could have them back."

After a few minutes of wrestling, I pinned him onto the mattress and pretended to spit on him. Collin let me win, like he always did, and threw my socks across the room. I kissed him, despite my morning breath and his.

"Daddy!"

I jumped at the noise, slithering off of Collin. Our son, Andrew, sprinted in. "Alina hit me!"

"He started it!" Our daughter yelled from the other room. Andrew's bright blue eyes, just like his fathers, rolled in his head.

"Daddy!" Andrew groaned, flopping himself on our bed. "I am so tired of that woman!"

Collin and I laughed before we could scold our children.

-
Andrew and Alina grew up straight, and had three babies each. Collin and I adopted at least 10 dogs and lived happily ever after. Literally. Collin was the most amazing grandfather, spoiling those kids rotten. They loved the man, even more than they loved me. Again, I wasn't surprised. Collin was literally an angel on earth.

I ended up working as a teacher in an elementary school. My kids loved me, and I loved them. Collin started working as an OT to special needs kids at the same elementary school. Our children went there as well. Even after all of these years, we never got tired of each other. I bought him flowers every Monday.

Dean and Rich married sooner than us. They moved to Hawaii a few years later, and had kids of their own. They had two sons, and finally (Dean cried as the woman gave birth to their son) had a girl. Rich begged the man to get a monkey, and Dean said he could go to the zoo. That was the only thing they argued about in years. They were so in love, and Rich smacked me across the back of my head when I admitted that Dean and I had kissed many years ago. He wasn't mad, but annoyed I hadn't told him.

Tamara married an older, very wealthy woman, Ashley. She was actually a movie star. I wasn't surprised at all. Tamara was born to be famous. Tamara comes over every Sunday with her three sons. They were insane but very sweet.

Until our last moments on earth, Collin and I were inseparable. There was no way to explain it. Our lives had fell into place together. We both knew it was time in the end. Collin shakily grabbed my old, wrinkly hands in his, laying on our bed together. His blue eyes still shone as brightly as so many years ago when I fell in love with him.

"Don't be scared," Collin whispered. "I love you. I got you."

Hey guys. I'm 20 now, and I started this story around 13/14. I read this back and cringed awfully! I am so glad to have all of your support. 800k reads? Holy crap.

Thank you for everything. Thank you for helping my writing and inspiring me. Every single one of you. I apologize for the bad grammar and the bad sex scene (I was such a virgin, oh my god) but I appreciate everything. I truly, truly do. You are all amazing.

*******If you would like to ask any questions, any at all about the book, please do on this comment. I will respond to every one (or I will try) no matter what! If I forgot closure to anything, ask and I'll answer. I love you all. Thank you again for everything.

I'm sorry again for my bad 13/14 year old writing and I'm sorry for leaving you all hanging. growing up is so difficult haha. I love every single one of you. I could never thank you enough.

© Copyright to Strcfal on Wattpad
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws (boyxboy)