Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Three]

[Three]

This chapter needs no explanation

*
His eyes shined down at me. I could see his smiling, pure white teeth gleam in the darkness. I could feel him straddling my waist, pressing me down into the bed. His hair was messy, as if he had just woken up. I’ve seen his hair like that so many times, but it never failed to make me feel queasy. I suddenly felt like I was swimming through water, pushing and fighting to breathe.

"Zachary," Johnny whispered, looking down at me. He was still smiling but his eyes looked sad. I’ve never seen this vulnerable side of him before. He always knew what he wanted, and he went after it. My heart swelled to the size of a football in my chest. I shook my head.

"No, this can't... you can't..."

"But I am," He whispered. He was still straddling me and his hands were resting on my thighs. I was barely able to control myself. Stupid hormones. He reached down to touch my face with one hand. Then his hands slid down my chest. I shivered at his touch.

"No! Not-"

He leaned down, next to my face.

"Zachary, stop pushing me away," He murmured into my cheek. Johnny’s warm, sweet smelling breath spilled across my face. His face leaned down even more so he could press his forehead against mine. My breathing started coming out weird. My whole face felt like it was on fire, and my lungs cried for air.

I shook my head, not able to answer. He nodded lightly in response. His lips pressed against my forehead and I let out a deep breath. His lips left a place of fire on my skin. The kiss had been so sweet, nothing like he used to give me.

"Don't," I whispered. A finger lightly traced my lips. I shivered again at his touch; at the fire. Never had he been so soft with me. Never.

"You want me."

It wasn't a question. He dug his hips deeper into mine and I whimpered. Warmness was flooding inside of me - threatening to kill me. My body reacted at the connection of our hips. I clenched my teeth and hissed through them as he wiggled his butt against my hard on.  He smiled against my forehead, his lips warm and soft like I remembered them.

Then, he kissed me. I moaned into his mouth, not able to resist anymore. I wanted him, I always had. He was my first boyfriend and I still couldn’t believe that things had started to work out for me for once in my life. His warm lips molded against mine and he slowly slid onto my chest. He turned me over with his strong arms, so I was now on top of him. His legs wrapped around my waist and I felt his own hard on against my thigh. He gripped my arms and held me tightly against him, as if I was going to disappear any second.

When he started to kiss down my neck, I realized what was happening. He hurt me! I couldn’t let him back into my life. He would only hurt me again! I tried to push away from him but he held on, trying to get me back in the mood. When his lips slid up my neck and to my mouth, he licked my bottom lip, demanding for entrance. I forgot all about my reasons to get away.

His hips rocked against mine and I clutched at him, wanting more.

"Johnny..."

The scene around me shifted. I was forced into a year ago, in my junior year of high school. I know this was junior year because around me, there were big homecoming banners saying the date. A huge group of seniors rushed passed, talking and giggling. I moved out of the way hastily, getting knocked into people. I was shoved into someone much taller than me. When they caught me as I almost fell to the ground, I looked up at their face. When I saw who it was I backed up and was released from their grasp. I smiled at them and they smiled back.