Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Five]

[Five]

Zachary realizes he's gay... the hard way

Rich, being the occasionally nice guy he could be, closed up shop after the incident. After Collin had quickly fled the scene because of the necklace thing, Rich came back to find me in the same corner- curled up with ice cream on my face. A few minutes after hauling me to my feet and handing me a napkin, we were in his car. He was driving me home, because I really couldn't stand the long wait on my skateboard. Saturdays were very packed full of surprises.

When we were almost to my house, Rich spilled ice cream all over his shirt. He had been attempting to eat with one hand and drive with the other. Or something like that. He cussed and pulled over. His crappy car chugged to a stop, then lurched still. I sighed as he shut off the engine and got out of the car. I could only see his shoulders to his waist. I saw the huge purple smear on the front.

A playground was behind him. Little kids screamed, chasing each other. One of them fell, and I contained my loud laughter. I loved to watch other people in pain when my day was so bad. Rich suddenly started to fidget with his shirt. My mind suddenly went blank with terror. No! No no no don't take off your-

He slowly slipped of his shirt, and my mouth dropped open.

-Shirt.

The boy was muscled. Not too alarmingly, but enough to cause me to stare. Who knew that was under his geeky work shirt?! His jeans were hanging low, and I could see his hip bones. Hip bones were my... sort of fetish. Not in a creepy way, just in a, 'damn I just got turned on,' way. Hey, I'm not made of stone. My mouth was still hanging open when I heard my name.

"Zach? Zachary," He said from outside. I just clamped my mouth shut when he looked down into the window. He gave me a half smile. I noticed that his glasses were gone. Without the glasses and shirt, I could get used to seeing him every day at work.

I cleared my throat, suddenly feeling dirty. Had I seriously been checking out a guy? I felt embarrassed and ashamed. But mostly dirty. The lump in my pants proved that I was dirty. I wanted to curl up in a ball and die.

"Mhmmm?"

"I'm going to go into the bathroom to clean up. Can you come out for a second?" He said, staring down at the huge stain on his shirt. The way he was holding the shirt, it covered his hips and chest. I wanted to smack it away. Then I remembered I wasn't supposed to think this way anymore.

"Uh, yeah," I muttered, looking away. I quickly scanned for cars before I swung the car door open and got out. I heard him moan at the stain. I shivered, getting more turned on. Seriously?! This could not be happening.

I stared down at my suddenly too tight pants. The lump wasn't that visible. I mean, it just looked like I had a large... member. Oh God, if he saw... I couldn't even imagine my embarrassment, let alone the explanation. I. WAS. NOT. GAY. 

My body tried to tell me otherwise, but I refused to believe it. I started to walk around the car. The sun reflected off the car and made me sweat even more than I had been already. I cautiously stood beside him, and tried not to stare. He turned and started to walk to the bathroom across the park. I started to follow, giving little kids a look that my sour mood described.

Usually I didn't get this excited when a guy takes off his shirt. It's just... his hip bones had showed. And he had moaned. So combine that, and my lower half is very happy.

I followed the little rock pathway that led to the bathroom. Rich opened the door. I have no idea why, but I automatically assumed hat he would hold open the door for me. When he didn't, it swung back, knocking me full in the face. I was shoved back onto my butt. Rich stood inside, watching me out of the swinging door. The moments that I could see him, I saw him cracking up. He clutched at his sides and doubled over in laughter.