:: Chapter Fifty Five ::

Malice looked down at her current attire with a scowl of annoyance. Marco, Killer and Hawkins insisted they all try to blend in as much as possible. They didn't support Malice's idea of just storming in and slaughtering anyone who stood in their way until they reached Kaido. In order to blend in they were all dressed in traditional samurai getup, save for Malice who they'd made look like a pretty painted geisha. She picked at the pretty silken floral material clinging sinfully to her curves. One of the Whitebeard Pirates, the former 16th division commander and Wano native, Izo, had pulled her hair up and decorated it with floral hair pins and even painted her face in makeup.

She felt so out of place and disgusted with her current appearance she was having trouble facing anyone. Anytime she tried to give one of the crew an order they'd drop their jaw and gape at her in awe, she'd already had to knock sense into ten different people from each crew and was growing more and more annoyed with each passing second.

"I hate this fucking island." Malice growled in annoyance as they tried to move stealthily through the city they'd reached first.

"It's smarter to blend in and see what we can learn before we make any rash decisions and jump into a fight none of us are prepared for." Marco noted with a chuckle as he rested his hand on the katana at his waist. All the men had to wear katana at their waist as they were impersonating samurai.

"Do you even know how to use that thing?" Malice challenged him.

"If need be." Marco chuckled, "It's not my strong suit though."

"Why couldn't I dress like a samurai?" Malice huffed causing Killer to chuckle.

"I don't think they have any female samurai and you make a stunning geisha." The masked first mate pointed.

"I'm beginning to think you don't value your life." Malice hissed at him icily.

"On the contrary, I value it a great deal." Killer laughed, "that's why we didn't give you any weapons."

Malice smirked and reached into her kimono in a somewhat sultry fashion causing all of the men to stop and stare at her for a second. Though she didn't often like using her feminine wiles to her advantage she was willing to play the part in her current costume. Once she had them all caught off guard, she moved with a speed only Marco could keep up with drawing the wicked bone blade she often kept with her from it's hiding spot and tackled the masked first mate to the ground.

"I have my ways." She growled as she pinned him to the ground causing the slit in her kimono to rise dangerously up her thigh.

"Ahem." Marco cleared his throat, "Malice, I think you should stand up before we have to fight every man in the city."

"What the hell does that mean?" Malice snapped in annoyance not realizing she was currently resting in a very provocative position atop the masked first mate and had drawn quite a lot of attention to herself.

"I can die happy now." Titan was practically drooling.

Malice chanced a glance down at herself and realized her kimono had shifted and was now revealing quite a bit of cleavage and showing way much more skin than she was comfortable with. She scrambled to her feet and adjusted her attire before shooting a deadly look at everyone who was staring at her. "This is precisely why I didn't want to wear this stupid thing!" She snapped as her face turned an unhealthy shade of scarlet.

A local man who looked like he had quite a purse of gold stumbled toward the crimson ghost parading around in geisha attire. He bowed low and everyone tensed. Marco and Hawkins simultaneously reached out to grab hold of Malice as the man opened his mouth to make her a proposition.