:: Chapter Thirty Two ::

Towards the end of the day, Malice felt exhausted. Her captain was absolutely merciless. He made her clean a good portion of the ship and all manner of menial tasks. Her final hours of servitude were drawing near and she felt giddy at the thought of getting her revenge. As the sun began to set, a chill crept into the air. Malice resisted the urge to shiver and mentally cursed the captain for his ridiculous choice in her attire.

“Slave, go clean my room.” Kid barked upon noticing the drop in temperature. She’d get sick if she stayed in the cold for too long.

Malice curtsied in front of the entire crew and mentally cursed the captain, “Yes, Master.” She bowed her head before escaping below deck.

The masked blonde looked to his captain curiously, “I thought you already made her clean your room.”

“She’s terrible at cleaning.” Kid shrugged.

The crew members sitting around their temporary crate table looked about the spotless deck in confusion.  They’d never seen the ship so clean.

Killer smiled softly. His captain was worried about the girl’s health.

After a few more hands the captain bid his crew goodnight and disappeared below deck to his private quarters. He chuckled to himself as he heard a string of curses trailing from his bedroom. She was still seething.

“Such foul language for a lady.” He snickered as he entered his bedroom.

“Oh please, you wouldn’t like me if I acted ladylike.” Malice scoffed.

Kid threw her a curious look as she was currently occupying his closet sorting through his wardrobe. “What are you doing?” He asked her not even bothering keeping up the arrogant master façade any longer.

“I’ve already cleaned your damn room, what else did you want?” She snapped, “I’m sorting your clothes is that alright with you?” He’d never seen her so livid before.

Kid chuckled, “You can stop now.” He shrugged out of his bulky fur cloak and draped it over the back of the chair at his desk, “Come here.”

Malice abandoned her task with an exasperated sigh and stomped to the captain’s side, “What now?” She growled bitterly.

“Take that ridiculous thing off.” Kid motioned to her skimpy maid’s outfit.

Malice glared, “Give me something else to wear.”

Kid shook his head, “I ordered you to take it off.”

There was hellfire in her eyes, they were burning pools of eternal damnation and Kid found himself breathless for a moment as he met her gaze. She had slipped past livid and was fast approaching genocide capable wrath.

“I refuse.” Her voice was deadly calm.

“This would go much better if you’d just be submissive.” Kid sighed as he stooped down to remove his chunky black boots.

“Like hell.” She hissed.

There was a slight groan from the closet as some of the metal work began to move. Malice looked to the captain curiously wondering what he was up to as two metal rods that had previously been holding up clothes shot from the closet aiming right for her.

Malice swore under her breath and swiftly dodged the metal rods. They rounded on her once more and one molded around her wrist as she attempted to dodge a second time. An enraged shriek escaped her as the second claimed her other wrist and she soon found herself suspended.

“I’ll scream.” She threatened.

“Go ahead.” Kid shrugged indifferently, “They’re MY crewmen.”