:: Chapter Thirty One ::

“Captain, is this really necessary?” The masked first mate asked with a sigh as Malice stood at the captain’s side in a ridiculously skimpy maid’s outfit.

The arrogant captain of the Kid Pirates merely shrugged, “You’d think she’d learn her lesson by now.”

Killer shook his head, “I don’t think either of you understand the concept of a date.”

“Rest assured, Captain,” Malice said through gritted teeth, “When this is over, I will make you pay.”

Kid smirked, “I thought I told you to address me as Master.”

Killer groaned, “You’re absolutely hopeless.”

Titan stumbled onto the deck from the galley still rubbing sleep from his eyes. His gaze casually swept across the deck before halting on the scantily clad raven haired girl. He did a double take before pinching himself, “Bloody hell, I’m not dreaming.”

Malice glowered, “Keep staring and you’ll find your eternal slumber.”

“Wot ye wearin’ that fer?” Titan asked in a squeak.

“These two can’t just sit back and enjoy a quiet night together.” Killer interjected, “Rather they have to spoil it by making a ridiculous bet.”

“Oy, slave.” Kid barked as he took a seat atop a crate, “I need a footrest, go fetch one.”

Malice glared and turned to walk away.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” Kid goaded the murderous girl.

Malice clenched her fists and turned back to the trio before slipping into a graceful curtsy and bowing her head, “Yes, Master.” She said through gritted teeth before storming away.

“You may want to think about sleeping with one eye open, Captain.” Killer chuckled, “She may murder you in your sleep.”

Titan nodded his agreement.

Malice returned lugging a small barrel with her and set it down in front of the arrogant pirate captain, “Your footrest, Master.”

Kid propped his feet up on the barrel looking thoughtful. He shifted about uncomfortably for a moment and the first mate groaned inwardly silently begging his captain not to goad the girl further. After another minute of fidgeting he kicked the barrel over, “No, it’s not right.”

Malice scowled at this, “What the hell was wrong with it?”

“You’re not addressing me properly.” Kid noted.

She pursed her lips to keep from lashing out at him, “What was wrong with the footrest, Master?”

“Everything.” Kid shrugged, “You give it a go.”

Malice looked to him curiously waiting for him to move.

“Captain.” Killer warned.

Realization dawned on the seething girl, he meant for her to be the footrest. “Arrogant bastard.” Malice hissed under her breath before sighing in defeat.

“Malice you don’t have to-.” Killer attempted to stop the girl as she dropped to her knees at the Captain’s feet.

“It’s alright.” She waved the first mate off as she set her hands flat on the deck, “A deal’s a deal.”

“And she’s already plotting her revenge.” Titan added.

“Exactly.” Malice smirked, though her smirk fell short as Kid roughly dropped one of his heavy boot clad feet atop her back for her insubordination.

“You’d make a terrible slave.” Kid grunted, “You’re the insubordinate one they kill to make an example of.”

“And you’re the arrogant master the slaves rebel against and murder in the most gruesome way imaginable.” Malice retorted.

“Kid, I think that’s enough.” Killer attempted to reason with his stubborn captain.

“Oy, nice bloomers.” Titan snickered as he looked over and spotted Malice’s panties poking out beneath her short skirt.

Malice jumped to her feet as her face burned crimson and turned to the captain with a glare. She raised her hand to slap him as her embarrassment turned to rage. “Pompous as-.” Her words cut off with a gasp as the captain roughly caught her wrist in his before she could strike him.

“I didn’t say you could get up.” Kid’s feral eyes flashed dangerously.

“If ye die can I be captain?” Titan piped in.

“NO!” Killer, Kid and Malice snarled in unison.

“Insubordinate slaves get punished.” Kid smirked.

“Captain.” Killer groaned.

Titan perked up at this and Malice shot him a deadly hellish glare causing him to flee the deck with a yelp.

“Do your worst.” Malice smirked.

“Malice.” Killer warned. These two were dangerous. The captain was easily angered and Malice was stubborn.

The captain’s dark lips pulled into a wicked smile as he tightened his grip on the insubordinate girl’s wrist. He gave a slight tug causing her to stumble forward. She faltered as she had to catch herself and her breath caught in her throat as her knee hit the crate between his legs and she found herself trapped as his free hand pressed into the small of her back holding her against him. A gasp escaped her as fire burned beneath his sensual touch. Her free hand was resting atop his strong shoulder as she had reached out in an attempt to catch herself from falling.

Her breath came out in short shallow gasps hyperaware of just how close they were. She could feel his body heat radiating from his skin. He released his hold on her wrist in exchange for trapping her leg between his. Desire burned through her as he lightly caught her chin between his thumb and index finger while the hand on her back urged her closer.

“You shouldn’t disobey Master.” Kid breathed seductively causing her heart to pound painfully in her chest.

“Let go.” Malice gasped helplessly causing the first mate to turn away from the pair as his heart fluttered in his chest.

“You’ll be obedient?” Kid pondered as the hand on her lower back threateningly inched toward her bottom.

Malice resisted the urge to shiver beneath his touch and nodded.

“What was that?” Kid smirked as his hand continued its descent.

“Yes, Master.” Malice practically squeaked.

The arrogant captain released the girl from his hold and smirked as she stumbled away from him panting slightly in an attempt to regulate her breathing. “Go make me something to eat.” He ordered the girl smugly. Now he knew why she so often tortured him, it was fun.

“Y-yes, Master.” She offered him a graceful curtsy before escaping to the kitchen.

Killer turned to face his captain, “I wouldn’t eat anything she gives me if I were you.” He chuckled.