Chapter 17

•••

((So I haven't exactly been updating as Much I'd like to. Sorry guys I've had a weird week. My step brother moved out, I've been hanging out with my boyfriend, and school has been going on. So yeah I apologize things shall be different. I will try to start posting more often. Love ya guys! <3))

***Skys POV

The house is almost finished. They said one more day of hard work and we should be done. I'm completely excited out of my mind. Things are starting to finally go my way for once. Its 8pm and im actually waiting on the bed patiently until Claire comes out of the bathroom with the test.

What's taking her so long?

Finally the door is open and Claire comes out staring directly at it.

"Well?" I ask walking over to her cautiously.

She sighs, "no results for three minutes."

I plop back on the bed and groan, "How long has it been?"

"21 seconds," she laughs.

I smile and walk over to her snaking my arms around her waist, "ready to raise a baby with me?"

I look down at her and her wide smile dropped 180 degrees into a frown, "I'm not pregnant."

"W-What, are you sure?"

She nods and holds out the stick to show me.

"Dammit," I growl.

"It's okay Sky. We can try again," she soothed trying to lighten the mood.

I sigh, "i don't understand why you have a one night stand and BOOM you're pregnant, but we actually TRY for a baby and...nothing."

"We'll just try again Sky," she said pulling my shirt towards her into a kiss.

***Cats POV

Walking onto the plane I check my phone. 9:30 pm. Of course. Even after riding SO many planes I still get uneasy boarding this one.

I tense my grip on Andy's hand and he says, "the plane rides only an hour this time. You can go straight back to sleep when we get in Germany."

"I know," I sighed getting onto the plane.

Mia's crying and Ash is trying to calm her down, "give her here," I said grabbing her as Ash sits in his seat and sighs.

I feed her and she falls asleep in my arms.

Andy whispers in my ear, "you'll be a good mom."

My heart stops. And he kisses my cheek with a smile. I give a small laugh and think about it. Do I even want kids? I look at Mia and smile. Of course i do. Just not anytime soon.

Sooner than later the ride is over and we finally get to Germany around 10:47 pm. Touring wears me out apparently. As soon as we get in the warm bus I crash on a bunk without hesitation.

***Skys POV

-The Next Morning-

"Anyways kid.. your court date is March 9th in Florida court," Sherif said to me as I pull a shirt over my head one handed like a boss.

"THIS SATURDAY? IN FLORIDA?" I ask angrily.

He clears his throat, "is there a problem with that Skylar?"

"No... no. Thanks Sherif," I said closing my phone and sighing before going to Joes room.

I ask, "ready to go?"