Chapter 11

***Maes POV

"BEST DAY EVER!" Joe yells running into the house with the guitar.

I laugh an unbuckle my seatbelt, "yeah it was pretty fun."

"See ya tomorrow," Jake said smiling.

"Yep," I said getting out of the car and shutting the door behind me. Jake gets out too and walks to the bus.

I walk inside and see Cat sleeping on the couch next to Mia's crib. Mia's crying. I sigh. Poor Cat. I grab Mia and her diaper bag then walk over to the bus.

"Hey Ash Cats so worn out she's sleeping. I brought you Mia," I say stepping inside.

He sighs, "thanks Mae."

I hand over Mia and notice Andy leaves the bus. Probably for Cat.

"Wanna hang out here for a little bit?" Ash asked.

I shrug, "it's already two in the morning. Why not?"

I sit crushing my knees to my chest and thinking about school. Sky in particular. Agh I know he's gotta girlfriend but I dunno... are they even serious? Would he go for a 17 year old anyway?

"Whatchu thinking about there Mae?" Jinxx asks.

I blush, "oh uh nothing."

"Mhmmm," Ash laughs.

I look at Jake who smiles at me and I quickly look away.

***Cats POV

"Hey," Andy said rubbing my forehead crouched down to the couch.

I half smile and let out a sigh.

"How are you feeling?" he asks.

I sit up, "fine. Really tired."

"Guess what?" he asks rubbing my arm.

I ask, "what?"

"We just made a deal to tour with Slash and Mötley Crüe a week after the wedding," he said smiling.

"That's great," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulls back and looks me in the eyes, "I want you to come with me this time."

"Are you sure?" I ask on the verge of tears.

He smiles, "yeah."

"I'd have to take off school..." I say looking down.

"It's up to you," he said grabbing my hand and placing a light kiss on the top of it.

My stomach churns and I sigh, "I'll think about it."

"Okay," he said leaning in for a kiss.

I kiss him back and lay back down.

"You seem upset," he said tracing up and down my arm with his index finger, "you've been acting weird since the walk this morning."

I sigh knowing he's right, "You're right I'm sorry. Just In a bad mood I guess."

"Did you take your medicine?" he asks.

"Not yet," I sigh.

"I'll go get it from the bus," he said giving me a kiss and leaving the house.

What am I doing? I love Andy. I should be acting like it. He strolls back in smiling and hands me a glass of water and my two giant pills.

I hold the anti depressant first and place it in my mouth. I Drink swallow and repeat with the liver pill.

I whisper, "thanks," and hand him the water.