Chapter 13

Cats POV

"Okay ladies two hours before show time lets get cracking!" Sammi cheers.

Five of us are in Sammis hotel room getting ready for her wedding. The guys are at Jinxx's room. We arrived almost three hours ago and were already starting to get ready for the wedding.

"First things first," I said being the maid of honor, "Bridesmaids hair and makeup. And the bride laying down with an ice tea and relaxation while we do hair and makeup."

Sammi said, "But, b-but-"

"The only butt in this conversation should be YOURS laying on that bed!" I said pointing to her bed.

She sighs, "god I love you guys."

I say, "good now let's do this."

I just want Sammi to have the best wedding ever.

Vid and I met two of the three other girls in Sammis wedding. Saphire who's her family friend, and Connie who's in a different band she toured with. The only one missing runs through the door.

"Sorry I'm late!" A girl with long, wavy, deep purple hair says.

"Hayley you're always late! Girls this is my best friend since high school, Hayley. Hayley this is Cat, Vid, Saphire, and of course you know Connie," Sammi said with a warm towel on her eyes.

"Hi.." she said awkwardly and shy. She's rather pretty. Big eyes, perfect hair, nice smile. No wonder her and Sammi are friends.

We all give ourselves similar up-dos for our hair with the red headband and simple pink eyeshadow with a thin layer of eyeliner on waterline and top of the lid.

"Sammmmmi time for your hair and makeup!" Connie said.

Sammi smiles at the work we've done on ourselves, "girls you're so beautiful!"

"Just wait until yours is done," I soothe as I brush her hair back and the girls do her makeup. We leave her hair down but curl it from top to bottom. Beautiful. Her makeup is quite similar to ours but with a light red taint on her lips and a little blush. She doesn't need foundation because her skin is perfectly clear.

"Oh my god! Sammi you're adorable!" Saphire screeches.

Sammi points at Hayley, "I almost forgot! There's someone l want to introduce you to at the reception!"

"Oh Sammi... you know I hate it when you set me up with guys," she said shyly.

She smiles, "this ones different!"

"You said that about all of them!" she said laughing.

"Alright ladies time for your dresses," I interrupt, "go go."

Sammi gives me a smile and tears up.

"No, no. Dont cry yet Sammi Doll," I said kissing her cheek and wiping her tear.

Time to put on my dress which I've been dreading all day. It's not going to fit. After all that puking on the plane I'll be lucky to fit in anything. Everyone helps them put on their dresses and I slip mine on easily. Oh no. There's no faking this.

"Sammi.." i call her in ashamed.

She gasps, "oh no..."

"I'm so so sorry Sam," I say dreadfully.

She looks confident, "I know what to do."

I follow her back to the bedroom and she gets out her cell phone.

"Son bonjour Sammi," she said.

A few moments later.

She goes on, "nous avons besoin d'une nouvelle robe. Sa situation d'urgence mal payer un montant."