Chapter 5

HEY GUYS this is a short chapter filled with lots of stuff. Chapter six will be MUCH longer I just decided to end this one early with a big cliff hanger. :) comment your thoughts after reading!

***Maes POV

"Mae Hunny. Were in Wisconsin," I hear sweet old lady Becca say.

I sit up, "thanks for everything Becca."

She smiles, "good lucky sweety."

I not and get off the plane. The door opens and as I step outside the first two things I notice are the smell of cow shit and the freezing cold weather. Holy hell where am I?

I swing my bag around my shoulder and carry my laptop case in my other hand. Aunt Cathrine said shed meet me at the airport. Where is she? Crap she could be any of them. I don't remember what she looks like. It's been since my fourth brithday since I've seen her.

So instead of searching I sit in a small black chair and just..wait.

***Cathrines POV

"I can't find her. Social security said it was this plane," I say now frustrated to Carlos.

He rubs my arms from behind me and soothes, "I'm sure she's around here somewhere. Well find her."

"Thats the problem I don't even know her or what she looks like. I mean I met her once when she was four but she was just this blonde little toddler not a soon to be 18 year old woman!" I say frustrated again.

That's when I see a younger looking girl with headphones in sitting in a black chair. If there's one thing I remember is the cutest little dimple on her right cheek. I move over slightly and get a glimpse of her face. Her eyebrow is pierced and her ears have those gauges

things in them. Not very big but noticeable. The under layer of her blond is pink. Is this her?

In a non creepy way I try to get a better look at her cheek even with her head down. Aparwntly i get too close and she snaps her head up.

"Excuse me do you have a problem!?" she asked angrily at me.

That's when I see the dimple, "MaeMae is that you?"

"Aunt Cathrine," she whispers as she jumps up to hug me by wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Oh hunny..." I say rubbing her hair. This poor baby just lost her parents. My sister and brother In law. We both know how the other is feeling right now.

***Claires POV

"So I was thinking red and white as a color scheme?" Sammi said pulling out a few sample strips.

"Did you steal these from Walmart?" Cat asked laughing.

Sammi giggles, "pshh NOOO. Just look at them. Which do you like better?"

Us four girls are sitting on the floor next to Cat who's on the couch discussing Sammis wedding in two weeks. I rub my belly and look at the color strips.

Vid said, "I really like the scarlet red and the off white together."

"Well definitely the scarlet red," Sammi said.

I say, "maybe the off white would look better with the bouquet of red and white roses."

"Ah! Perfect. Now what about my cake? I think it should match my dress," she said smiling.

"Well maybe it would help if you would actually let us SEE your dress," Cat said.

"Noooo. That would ruin the whole point!" she said laughing.

Cat pouts, "but I'm your maid of honor!"

"TOOO bad," Sammi protested and we all laugh.

"Maybe like a white cake but with rose pet-" Vid says as I trail off because I feel funny.

That's when the baby let out a huge kick bigger than normal. Pressure change. Is

that good?

All of sudden I hear a pop and it feels as if an elastic band snapped inside of me. I rest my hand on my thigh and notice my pants are slightly wet. That's when all this liquid started pouring from me and I feel as if I've lost every pound I gained during my pregnancy. I look up and Sammi and Vid are already helping me to the bathroom. The liquid keeps coming and I look at Sammi, Vid, and now Cat.

"Call Sky..I'm in labor," I say calmly.

Cat says, "No come on Claire you have to get to the hospital."

"NOT until Sky gets here," I yell protesting.

Vid draws out her cell and takes it into the next room.

Oh my god. I'm about to be a mother.

***Skys POV

"Oh my god I'll be right over!" I yell as I run out the door dialing Ashleys number.

He's the dad. He deserved to be there too. No matter how much Claire doesn't want him there...he has to be.

***Ashleys POV

"I'm sooooo bored," I moan laying upside down on the couch next to Andy.

He laughs, "make me a sandwich."

"Make your own fucking sandwich," I yell playfully hitting him in the stomach.

My cell rings and I say, "CC can you grab that for meeee?"

"Lazy ass," Andy said hitting me back.

"Jeez Andy what's your beef man," Jinxx said laughing.

"He started it!" we both say at the same time pointing at each other.

CC comes in running, "we have to go. Claire's in labor!"

Oh my god I'm going to be a father.

***Skys POV

I pull up to the house and sprint out of my car to the bathroom where I find Claire and the three girls helping her.

"Let's go, Ashleys gunna meet us at the hospital," I said in a rush.

She yells, "just get this damn thing OUT OF ME."

"Okay get towels i know what to do," i said confidently because i read multiple articles online to prepare.

They towels and I place them under her as she sits in the car.

She says, "make the liquid stop."

"I can't Claire just relax," I say hurrying everyone into the small car.

We rush into the hospital and they take her into a room.

I follow them and hold her hand as they cut off her sweat pants.

"Deep breaths Claire..deep breaths," I soothe her as she looks crazy nervous.

The doctor calls over to me, "she's not fully dilated yet. She has 2 centimeters to go. She can't push yet."

"Why the hell not!" Claire yells angrily.

The doctor replies quickly, "we cannot push the baby out until you reach ten centimeters or you'll tear your cervix."

Claire groans angrily and Ashley runs in.

"Ash! I brought you something," I say as I grab the picture out of my back pocket.

He comes over quickly and opens the folder paper, "you had an ultrasound without me?"

Ashley looks hurt and I said, "I'm sorry."

"That's my baby and I didn't even get to be there for the first time she finds out whether its a boy or girl! How is that fucking fair?" he tells me.

The doctor calls, "Ten centimeters time to push!"

"Were not done talking about this," Ashley yells as he goes on the other side of Claire to hold her hand.

"1...2...3, PUSH CLAIRE!" the doctor yells.