Chapter 16

***Cats POV

"Ah come on Cat she's not some crazy ex girlfriend. Juliet's actually really nice," Sammi said patting me on the shoulder.

I sigh, "i know. I'm just worried she's too nice. Or was a better girlfriend or something. Honestly I'm just intimidated."

"Don't be. She's old news," Sammi said, "but I have to go. I'm on at five. I just snuck on here to say hi."

"See ya tomorrow at the concert Sammi," I said giving her a hug.

She winks, "you know it babe."

I laugh and she makes her way off the bus. Opening the door I can feel the rush of cold air and shiver as she shuts it again. I hate February. I check the time again. 4:30.

I pick up the now awake Mia, "maybe we can catch their signing."

I carry her through the gates and notice I'm unquestioned coming in without paying. People just KNOW who I am? This is new.

I see a crowd of people in a very long line that seems to go on for days and I ask the nearest person, "excuse me what singing is this for?"

The woman wearing a coat and black skinny jeans turns around and the first thing I notice is her bright red lipstick, "Uh Black Veil Brides, duh."

I said, "thanks."

I walk away and notice the guy next to her say, "do you know who that was!?"

Next I hear, "dumbass you should've gotten an autograph!"

I snicker to myself and peer around the crowd of people to see Andy look up and smile at me.

It's cold. Really cold. I go inside the tent and sit next to Andy, handing Mias carrier to Ashley.

"You made it," he said kissing my cheek and causing thousands of awes to fill the line of fans with cameras and notepads for autographs. Even Mae is signing autographs. Are her and Jake even an official "thing" ?

I guess so.

"Can I have a picture with you two?" A fan of maybe age fourteen asks, "you guys are so cute."

I smile and Andy wraps one arm around me and one around his fan.

Her mom snaps the picture and Andy signs her shirt.

Things like this go on and eventually we reached the end of the fans.

"Ready to go to Tilburg, Netherlands?" Andy smiled.

I sighed, "I'm ready to sleep on the bus."

I grab Mia who's sounds asleep even with all the noise. Mötley Crüe and Slash are singing now. I check my phone 6:38.

It's sooo early and I'm tired as hell.

I put Mia down to sleep and the guys sit down drinking different alcohol beverages. Touring. I roll my eyes and plop on the couch next to Mae.

"Hey," she said looking at Jake not me.

I said, "hey," and half smiled.

The guys all blabber off about their music and blah blah blah and Mae and I sit in an awkward silence.

"So what's the deal with you and jake?" I ask with a slight laugh.

She sighs, "I wish I knew. We hold hands sure. He kisses me once in a while sure. But I don't know if we ARE something or not."

"Talk to him tomorrow night," I said helping her out.

"Yeah after the signings," she nodded, "thanks."