Chapter 3

***Cats POV

"Alright Catarina..just one more test," the other doctor what's his name..uh I think Dr. Tremski or somthing like that said. 

I sit up slightly, ignoring the small pain in my abdominals, "what's the test."

"I know you won't like it..but we need to take another MRI," he said checking his pager which just beeped. 

"Oh..alright. I guess," i say. 

He looks up from his pager, "well there's an emergency i have to go. Dr. Folger will take you over to the room and get this over with."

I nod, "okay.."

I freaking hate MRI's...damn claustraphobia. Agh. 

Dr. Folger..or Cathy, walks in and smiles, "ready for this?"

"Never am..but if it'll make me better then lets get it over with," i say slowly getting out of the hospital bed as she guides me down a millon halls to my doom. 

***Claires POV

"Shh mom it's okay.." i comfort as Carlos stands in the doorway and i rub moms back. 

She shakes her head, "why...why my sister. We just lost your father, now another family member? Oh god why?"

"I know mom," i say as tears start to flow as i'm reminded of my father. 

"I'm so sorry I yelled at you baby. HELL i'm going to be a grandmother..." she said still crying but now looking into my eyes. 

I look down, avoiding eye contact i nervously say, "mom i'm giving complete custody to Ashley. I'm not keeping the baby."

"W-What..?" she asks stuttering surprised. 

I pause, "I'm sorry mom. But i can't keep it."

"Fine. I'm not going to tell you what to do anymore Claire. I'm about to let you make the biggest mistake of your life..but you know what? It's time to learn. It's time to learn.."she said drifting off and standing off the bed. 

"Where are you going?" i ask. 

She replied, "to see if Cat's awake. I want her to know about Aunt Susie..I'll talk to you later."

"Fine," i say clearly pissed she doesn't respect my decision as I wobble out the door. 

***Mae's POV

I click my heels together as I'm sitting in a black plastic chair nervously at the social security building with Drake. 

"You okay?" he asks looking at me worried. 

I nod, "i'm fine. Just...nervous."

"Everything's gunna be okay," he said touching my shoulder. 

The blond lady walks up to me again and says, "Renesmae may we have a few words alone with you in the back room about where we're gunna place you?"

"Fine and it's Mae," i say following her to this back, secluded room. 

I sit down in a comfortable plush chair as the room is flooded with a few people including Ms. Overly Red Lipstick Pencil Skirt Blond Lady. Like the name? I think it suits her perfectly. 

"Okay so we have a few options...foster care until you're eighteen then you're free to go, or staying with close famliy," this guy with a black goatee and thinning hair tells me. 

These bitches think I have close family? HA. Humorous bitches.

Both set of grandparents hate me. Why? I have no freaking clue. So you tell me.