Chapter 6: Promises Broken

So I'm updating again because people have been commenting and voting :D Keep it up! The more often you guys comment and vote, the more recent my updates are ;)

* * * * * *

Sophia’s POV

I sat in the front row of the arena watching the boys, and the other contestants who made it through, learn dance moves that they had to present to the judges.

In the front row, I could see a small Blondie-haired boy rubbing his stomach. I think he might be hungry. Behind him was a boy I believe went by the name Liam? I remember seeing him on the X-Factor two seasons ago, but Simon kicked him off because he wanted Liam to gain more experience. I felt a body slip into a seat next to me, disturbing my observations.

“Hello,” Nick winked. I rolled my eyes at him, lightly chuckling.

“Hey. What are you doing here?” I questioned. He pointed towards a petite Blondie-girl who was stumbling with the routine in the back.

“My sister also got on the show,” he said proudly.

“Oh, that’s cool. I just swung by to see Louis and Harry,” I smiled. He looked towards the boys and chuckled.

“You guys’ do everything together huh?” He smiled. I sighed. It’s true. We do everything together. Well not everything, but … you get the point.

“Yup! Why are you jealous?” I joked. He gasped, holding his hand over his heart.

“Well yes, yes I am! Why must you have no time for me?” He cried. I laughed, playfully punching his arm. He looked so adorable when he laughed. What? That’s an odd thing to think Soph.

“Aw get over it,” I replied sticking my tongue out at him. His expression turned into a pout, showing off his hazel orbs.

“Fine,” he sighed crossing his arms over his chest.

“Is the liddle Nick going to cry?” I asked innocently, pinching his cheek. He pulled away, seeming annoyed.

“No! Now you owe me lunch for picking on me,” he smiled.

“What?!” I gasped. I’m not buying this kid lunch. No way in hell. Actually, he owes me lunch for being such a jerk back when we were kids. But now he’s a cute jerk. No. Bad Soph.

“Please,” he begged, putting on his best puppy dog face. Damn, my weakness.

“Grr… fine,” I gave in. He smiled in delight. He pulled out his phone, handing it to me.

“Put your number in so that I can text you the next time I’m free, and I’ll put mine into yours,” he said, holding out his hand. I smiled and handed him my phone.

“Here,” I smiled and handed him back his phone. I looked up and realized rehearsal was over. Louis and Harry were heading our way.

“Well I better go look for my sister. See you later Stuart,” He winked walking towards the crowd of tiredness. I waved to him and waited for Harry and Louis. They had sweat dripping down their faces. Louis glared at me, letting an evil grin set on his lips.

“Want a hug?” He asked with open arms. Harry did the same.

“No! Get away from me,” I stepped back giggling. They both came charging towards me, so I ran out the back door. We ran around the parking lot for a good five minutes until Louis caught me from behind.

“Ah! Louis you’re all sweaty!” I laughed as he twirled me.

“So? You love it,” he winked. He set me down on my feet, whipping sweat off of his forehead. I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.