Chapter 8: Destiny Made (5 years later)

• Dedicated to Kelly Servantes

Okay so this is the LAST transition between ages! Basically, this is where the rest of the actual plot is going to take place ^_^ I honestly think this is going to be my favourite chapter! It's just I don't know.. but I hope you like it :) I'm very very tired so, I'm kind of surprised I'm updating :P I also want to say Happy Birthday to one of my best friends Kelly :D Happy birthday love <3 This is dedicated to you! <3 Have an amazing fifteen <33 and you'll get your yummy cookies tomorrow ;)

* * * * * *  *

Sophia's POV

I slumped into the couch, ready to let tiredness take over from a long night of working.

"Mummy! Mummy!" I heard a young voice yell into my ear. I fluttered my eyes opened to see Sam, his grey eyes filled with glee and curiosity. He had a white and blue stripped shirt on under his overalls.

"Mhm?" I smiled, trying to look awake. He hopped onto my lap and pulled my face close to his.

"I want to go pawk!" he demanded. I laughed in his grip making him laugh too.

"Go ask aunt Kassy," I suggested hoping he'd let me sleep. He shook his head, putting a finger to his lips.

"She's sweeping," he whispered. I placed my forehead against his gently.

"Go wake her up," I whispered back. He nodded quickly and climbed off my lap. I sighed in relief, closing my eyes. If you were wondering, yes Kassy and I are friends. Best friends. I can't really explain how it happened, because I don't remember it  much. We just got put together one day and it stayed that way.

"Had a late shift?" Kassy yawned walking to the kitchen. I turned to see her in a flowy black top and tight blue jeans.

"Yeah. Jake had me close up shop and since it was a Friday night, it was really hard to close up with people flooding in every moment," I groaned. I worked at a local bar every couple of nights with Kassy, but we took turns so that we could watch Sam. Last night was my shift, and honestly it wasn't pleasant.

"I see. Well, I'm taking this brat to the park," she rolled her eyes laughing. Sam was sitting behind the couch struggling with his shoes.

"Come here Sam," I said. He walked over to me and climbed onto the sofa. I grabbed his shoes and slipped them onto his tiny feet.

"Tank you mummy!" He smiled happily. He stood on the sofa, pecking my lips before jumping off.

"Listen to aunt Kassy okay? Be careful," I waved as they walked out of the flat. I turned my attention to the TV and flipped through the channels. I clicked the news and waited for Susan, the reporter, to begin her topics.

"Today we've got some special guests for you. Returning from their sold out world tour, here's One Direction!" she applauded as for handsome young men walked onto the stage. My stomach churned when I saw Louis and Harry. They looked amazing I have to admit, but they've changed so much.

Harry started carrying out the bad-boy flirt image which actually suited him very well. Louis is still the same old Lou. Kind, funny, loud, but has grown into such a good looking guy. It wouldn't surprise me if he had a girlfriend.

I rarely took the time to keep up with their band and their music because I've been too busy with school, work, and raising Sam. Also, because I really had no intention of seeing them again. 

The camera zoomed into Louis as he spoke,"We are happy now that we are going on break," he smiled a gorgeous grin. My eyes were fixed on his blue marbles, mesmerized by its bright coloring. The camera moved from Louis to Liam.