Chapter 7: One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure

So here's the next chapter! :) I hope you guys enjoy it! I'm still looking for someone to create a shipping name for Louis and Sophia, but I've picked two shipping names already for Nick and Harry... So once someone gives me a name for Louis and Sophia, then I'll post the winners :) okay have fun reading ! <3

Louis’ POV

I stood there speechless, watching Nick and Sophia kiss. My heart broke into smaller pieces every second I watched. How could she do this to me? I thought she liked me...

“Soph?” I croaked. She met my eyes and gasped.

“Louis I can explain,” she said pushing Nick away from her. Nick avoided my eye contact. My muscles grew tense as I clenched my fists.

“Don’t,” I said turning away, ready to walk away. I felt Soph’s small hand wrap around my wrist. I pulled away and turned to look at her. Nick walked in the other direction, leaving out of sight.

“Please Louis. I need to explain,” she begged, desperate coloring her eyes. I walked past her and sat on her front porch, waiting for her to sit too.

“Explain,” I demanded, looking at my torn VANS. She took a deep breath and began.

“Look Lou, I love you. I love you. But I like Harry and Nick. I’m so confused with everything and Harry and I got into an argument earlier because he called me a slut and I just got so mad,” she said all in one breath.

“Good. You deserved that,” I hissed, still avoiding eye contact. At the corner of my eye I could see her face layered with shock.

“What? Why would you say that Lou? Why in the world would you agree with him?” she asked sounding like she was just about to cry.

“Because not only did you kiss Nick, but you’ve kissed Harry,” I spit at her, finally holding her gaze. Her big brown eyes were filled with guilt and sadness.

“How’d you find-”

“You honestly think Harry wouldn’t come and rub it in my face?” I questioned the obvious.

“Louis, I’m really sorry. I didn’t know how to tell you...” she trailed off, letting a single tear glide down her rosy cheeks. I felt my body heat at her stupidity.

“Well umm... I don’t know... maybe you could have just told me!” I yelled at her. She scooted away from me, looking terrified.

“I didn’t know... I’m really sorry,” she whimpered. I hated seeing Sophia cry, but she hurt me...so badly.

“Save it,” I sighed in frustration, rubbing my temples. I stood and began making my way back home. Before I made it to the corner, I turned back towards her. “By the way Soph, I loved you, but after what just happened... I don’t think I’ll ever be able to again,” and I left it at that. I’ll always love Sophia, but she didn’t need to know that.

Sophia’s POV

Louis’ words echoed loudly in my head. He loved me. And I just ruined that. How could you be so selfish Soph!? I honest hate you right now. I walked into the house and to my room without speaking to my mum. I jumped onto the bed and buried my face into the comforter. I let silent cries escape my lips, but nothing more. I felt my phone vibrate. I sniffled, taking it out to see who it was from.

From: I’m Sexy and I’m Nick ;)

Don’t worry babe, we’ll get through this ;) <3

I felt tears cascade faster down my face. How could I choose Nick over Louis? I turned my phone off and slipped it under my bed. I lied on my back and stared into the ceiling. After letting many tears loose, my eyes grew heavy. I let them close shut, drifting into a deep painful sleep.