Chapter 14: Telling The Truth

Louis' POV

I fluttered my eyes open to see Kassy laying down beside me with her legs expanded across my thighs. I rubbed my eyes, adjusting them to my surroundings.The smell of bacon suffocated me. Gently, I moved Kassy's legs off of me and walked into the kitchen. Sophia had a white robe covering her with her hair pulled into a messy bun. I stood behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Harry, can you take out the orange juice," she asked quietly. I unwrapped my arms from behind her, confusion all over my face.

"I'm Louis," I stated. She gasped softly, turning from the stove.

"Oh! I'm sorry Louis. I thought you were Harry," she said tugging on her robe.

"Why would you-"

"Good morning!" Harry chirped as he walked in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking him up and down. He had nothing but pants on, exposing his upper body that seemed to make Sophia swoon.

"He stayed the night," Sophia answered for him. Harry made his way toward her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"We decided to give dating a shot," Harry announced with a cheeky smile. I felt my heart shatter at the sound of his voice saying 'we are dating'. Everything around me seemed to have darkened. 

"What's going on?" Kassy yawned as she dragged herself into the kitchen.

"Arry and Sophia are dating," I huffed, trying to keep my calm. Kassy's eyes widened as she stared intently at the couple. Her eyes shook with broken-heartiness, but quickly vanished.

"Congradulations," she breathed, plastering a smile across her face.

"Thank you," Sophia beamed. "How about some breakfast?" She asked hopeful.

"No thanks," Kassy and I responded in unison. We both glanced at each other knowlingly feeling the same thing.

"Why?" Soph pouted. Her eyes twinkled making me want to melt.

"I made plans to go out with El," I lied nervously.

"And I have a morning shift," Kassy chuckled softly. Sophia sighed looking at us both.

"Okay. See you later," Soph smiled before turning back to the stove. Kassy and I both exited the kitchen.

"Well there went out love lives," Kassy sighed. I nodded, agreeing with her.

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" I asked trying to cheer her up.

"Sure," she smiled. She slipped on her boots and coat, then followed me outside.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Starbucks!" She squealed. I smiled, heading towards the nearest Starbucks. Snow fell gently as we walked in silence. I could tell Kassy was still in pain, but I didn't want to bring up what had just happened. She held onto my arm, trying hard to smile.

"Don't worry Kas. We'll get through this. Together," I reassured her. She looked up at me with her large brown pupils. They were filled with hope and unshed tears.

"Okay, thanks Louis," She smiled kissing my cheek. Her lips left a burning sensation that I used to believe only Sophia could leave. I looked away, hoping I wasn't blushing. We walked up to the door and walked inside to find Zayn and Eleanor together. They were both holding hands, sitting very close to each other. She lied to me. She told me she was going to see her parents, but went with Zayn instead. My blood boiled as I walked towards them. They both looked up at me, terror lingering in their eyes.