Epilogue

Sophia's POV

I lied back in the beach chair, feeling the sun tingle my skin. The crashing of the waves soothed my thoughts, pulling me into a relaxing utopia. I felt two hands suddenly pull me up, carrying me over their back.

"Stop! Put me down!" I laughed as Louis spun me around. I could feel the salty liquid from his hair drip down my back as he continuously spun me.

"Louis, I'm serious, put me down!" I yelled, hitting his back playfully.

"Okay," he chuckled before throwing me into the ocean. Catching my breath, I stormed out pouting. Louis stood and laughed at my upset face until he realized I was really angry.

"Awe baby I'm sorry," he chuckled coming toward me. Teasingly, I turned from him.

"Baby come back!" He sang running toward me and wrapping his arms around my shoulders from behind. My insides flipped feeling his body so close to mine.

"Okay...but one thing first," I giggled turning around. I pushed him down with the little strength I had, successfully pushing him onto the sand. Laughing, he pulled at my legs, causing me to fall on top of him. Our lips inched from each other, our breathing growing faster. Slowly, his hands ran up my waist to my neck, pulling me down. Our lips moved in sync as I pulled playfully on his hair. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he flipped me over, pushing our chests closer to each other. He pulled on my bottom lip, causing a small moan to escape my lips. He slid his hand into mine, playing with my wedding ring.

"I guess it's official then. I can finally call you mine," he whispered against my lips.

Cracking a smile I replied, "And I can call you mine, husband Louis." I giggled at how corny it felt saying those words. Husband. I never thought in a million years Louis would be my husband. 

-Flashback-

I pulled at the strapless, white dress, feeling suddenly cautious. I stared at the full-length mirror, taking in the image I had become in just a few hours.My dress ran tightly around my thighs, stopping just before my knees. My veil was secured to my head with a glimmering tiara set in the middle of my head.

"Oh my god you look gorgeous!" Kassy screeched running toward me in her maid of honor's dress. It was a short sleeveless dress, tightly wrapping around her toned thighs.

"Thanks," I stuttered. Nervous couldn't compare to how I felt right now. I fixed my curls, making sure they looked elegant and in place.

"Oh my. Sophia Stuart you look like an angel," Eleanor gasped from the doorway. She had on a similar dress as Kas since she was also one of my bride's maids. They both looked so gorgeous, I felt like a potato in a pretty white dress. Eleanor walked up to me, hugging me.

"Take care of Louis okay? You guys are meant to be and always have," She reassured me. I nodded walking toward the door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Kas called out for me. I turned around to see her holding my heart necklace. Smiling I quickly walked to her, letting her put it on.

"There, now you're complete," She smiles, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you Kas, thank you for everything," I smiled holding my best friend closely to me. It's funny how things all turned out. The person you once hated becoming your best friend. Who would have thought...

I walked again toward the door, readying myself for the biggest day of my life. The music played through the halls, cuing me. Taking a deep breath, I walked down the never ending hall to the grand doors that would open to my new beginning, my new forever. Stopping in front of them, they opened slowly to a large room of family and friends. Everyone stood and looked at me, tears building in all their eyes. I felt myself shake, wishing I had someone to walk me down the isle. Before I could begin walking down, I felt an arm wrap around mine. Looking up, Harry's big green eyes smiled at me. Another arm wrapped around mine, and as I looked, I saw Zayn's hazel eyes doing just the same. Niall and Liam stood behind me along with Eleanor and Kas.

"We decided that we should be the ones to give you away," Harry smiled. I felt my insides at how amazing these people were. My friends, my family. They were truly amazing. We began walking down the isle, me finally feeling confident. As my eyes burned into Louis, I took in his breathless appearance. His eyes glistened along with his smile. He wore a black tuxedo with a white tie, making him look more gorgeous the closer I got to the stage. Letting me go, Harry kissed my cheek before him and the rest sat down. I walked up to Louis, grabbing his hand before I tripped. He pulled back my veil, gasping.

"You look beautiful," he whispered. Smiling, I looked to the priest, asking him to continue the ceremony. The ceremony felt like it would never end, but he finally said the wonder words 'You are now husband and wife'. Louis gripped my waist, pulling me closer. His lips gently, but passionately pressed to mine, filling my stomach with violent butterflies. We walked down the isle, listening to the cheering and whistling.

"I love you Soph," he whispered into my ear as we got into our limo.

Kissing his cheek I whispered, "I love you too Lou, I always will."

-End of flashback-

He stood up, pulling me up with him.

"What should we do?" Louis asked as we walked back to our villa.

"I'm tired maybe we should go lie down," I yawned. A naughty look crossed his face. Laughing, I quickly read his mind.

"Or we can do that," I whispered seductively into his ear. Laughing we headed to our room, ready to play video games. Our new forever, begun like this and I was happy with that. Him, Sam, and I were going to get along great. I hope.

-The End-

There you have it. Your happy ending :) Really hope you guys enjoyed this one as much as many of you enjoyed Room 202! I'm glad that I actually finished this one x) It's my second and my last fan fic that I'm planning to do. However, I will be starting a new book sometime this week called Inspire Me. If you're interested, please PLEASE check it out! I'd really LOVE the feedback :D <3 Thanks again for reading!