Die or freinds forever

(Jannahs Pov)

I lay on the beach my cuts beginning to burn from the sand.

My friends wont mind If I go Sam can find a new friend Louis can have my oreos, and he is famous he can find a new girlfriend and zayn.... he can go screw himself.

He can even gloat over what he has done. I dont mind I will be gone soon enough so I wont see him.

Soon everything started getting woozy then black.

(Sams Pov)

"Babe it will be alright." Niall hugged me .

I knodded but I knew it wasnt going to be alright she cut herself how is this going to be alright.

"No we are going to find then it is going to be alright!" I shouted going into camando mode.

Me and Niall were going together, Harry and Louis, and Liam and a girl named Danielle ooh la la.

Niall and I headed down to the nearest candy store but she wasnt there I asked them if they saw a girl,black hair, probably crying the said they did.

Niall and I ran to the peir. Then you know it would happen fans.

"Niall please fuck me!" " Get rid of that whore girl dont you see me!" "I love you Sam" The last one was my fav but I was to upset to smile.

We had to get out of there before the paps showed up.

"Sam look look!"Niall cried.

I began to run to where he was pointing a lady was wrapping towels around Jannah and dialing 911.

"Ma'am is she okay how long has she been here Jannah Jannah wake up please."

"Just found she was freezing so I am trying to warm her up."

I look at her legs and saw the cuts and hands the cuts were horrible and there was a lot of blood loss.

Niall picked her up and gave her to the doctors to the ambulance.

We drove to the hospital Niall kept saying encouragements but I zoned out. Wondering why she cut herself was Louis hurting her?

Soon the others arrived and I went mad.

(Louis Pov)

I walked into the hospital tears stained on my face I found Niall and Sam but she didnt look happy.

"WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS DID YOU DO SOMTHING TO HER!!" sam screamed and charged at me. My body collided to the floor as sam punched and slapped me. Niall, Liam, and Harry tried to pick her up but she fought.

She kept screaming "Werent you the reason you cut you did it didnt you didnt you!"

"No I did!"

(Zayns Pov)

I was rushing to the hospital after Liam had called me and told me Jannah had cut herself.

This was my fault the note why am I so ignorant. But she did toy with my heart. But how come I dont care are as much because I cant get that girl off my mind.

I rushed into the hospital to see Sam attacking Louis. She was screaming somthing about him being the reason Jannha cut.

Then I screamed "No I did!" They all looked at me Sam was about to charge when Niall grabbed her and pinned her down.

Louis screamed "YOU SON OF A BI-" he was cut off by a nurse.  "Jannah Bannana is a wake and requesting you all."

(Nialls Pov)

Sam was crazy I had to pin her by side for her not to jump on Zayn. We walked into see Jannah laying on the ground smiling to see us.

Sam went up to her to ask her somthing "Why did you do it?"

"A note in my room from Zayn." She answerd stuttering like she didnt want to tell.

Zayn looked horrible Sam was about to charge when Jannah grabbed her hand.

"No everything in the note was true I never did gon a date with him and I should go die in a hole." she said crying

"Jannah I am so sorry I was just jealous of you and Louis and I am truly sorry I deserved to get Sams beat down but rather not." Zayn explained tearing up.

Jannah knodded and said she needed some time.

We got a doner to give blood for Jannah and she was free to go.

(Jannahs Pov)

Sam threw away all my razors and the boys hid theirs. Louis was being extremly protective Sam too. But they kept scraing Zayn away from me.

"Just stop I am not a baby thank you Niall and Liam for leaving me alone but Sam, Louis, and Zayn. I love you to death but just back up!" I screamed irratated out of my mind.

*A little while later*

We decided we were going clubbing to celebrate. Me and Sam got all girlyed up. And the boys were all boyed up? I dont know and I dont care wahooo club-.

I was cut off my Liam "Guys it was Simon our break is over"

(Liams Pov)

I cnat belive it is over we had such a huge scary wild fun awsome time and now it is over. Since we are going back to traviling the girls have to go back to Miami.

*A month later

"R-O-C-K me again yahhhahh

We had just finished our concert and got back to our hotel. Everywhere we went it always seemed quiter.

(Sams Pov)

"So does Niall realy like a whore like you bitch I bet you were hired!" They laughed as the pushed me to the ground.

Everyday before cooking they would attack me because Jannah was not there.

But this time I couldnt take it. "Niall is my boyfriend and he loves me so bitches fuck off!" I screamed as I pushed them.

One more month before college one more month before London one more month before the boys one more month before Niall.