The Past

A/N

ELLO my carrot peasants AHAHAHAHHAHAHA my first sentence. Okay I'm sorry and here we go.

(Jannah p.o.v)

*Tic toc tic toc * that's all I heard while laying on my bed upside down bored as hell .I have nothing in my life only my best friend Sam and my Aunt Martha nobody cares about me not even my parents.

* flash back *

SLAP that's all I felt by the hand of my own father how sick.He would curse his ass of just because I spilt somthing and I forgot to clean it up. But this is not the first time this happend I have marks all over my body. And all my mom did was stare at like she was dead and cry like wtf woman help me.But if she did she would of got hurt too but somtimes i wish she would do it for her daughter.

* End of flash back *

Thinking if that brought tears to my eyes. I have tried running away to Sam house but my dad draged me by my collar and ( and made me pay a dollar I don't want to go to Mexico no more more more SHAME sorry I am abit cheesy ) I got even a bigger beat down I have to get out of here.Get this they put mother fucking locks on the door and sleep with the key bish WHAT.

And my ex boyfriend

* flash back *

He told me to dress nicely because it was our 2 year anniversary 2 YEARS MOTHER FUCKER.He told me to close my eyes and I did excitement was running threw my vains he is so sweet. I cant wait to see what he was going to do for me. When we pulled up I heard blaring music and guess what when I opened my eyes I realized we were at a college party .Like uh thank you?So when we walked in hands intwined .A girl looked at John whith lust in her eyes.He quickly broke our hands apart I was looking for him every where. Then I fount him in a room having sex with that girl.He was sober as fuck"You are nothing to me anymore I gave you two yearsof my life.And what do i get back oh seeing u have sex with this clown faced whore!"I screamed with tears in my eyes" jannah wait "he called.But I ran out and called Sam and she picked me up. At 4.00 in the morning . Oh how I love that girl .

I stood up quickly " this is the day " I whispered to my self . I ran downstairs but first let me eat my oreos * 2 min later * okay ready i ran back upstairs. Packing my bags full of clothes it takes up 4 bags do u know how much cloth I have. I go to my dads room and then under the pillow I see the key how dumb is he my hands are shaking even though he's not home that's how much he scares me. I unlock the door with my hands shaking I open the door. The only thing that I feel is freedom.