Finale

(Jannahs Pov)
His hands rub on my legs tears pouring out of my eyes. I am screaming hoping anybody will come.

"Jannah wake up Jannah wake up" Louis begged

I shot up terrified but calmed when I saw Louis blue eyes.

" Jannah what was the dream about" Louis asked concerned.
As quietly as possible I said Max.

Louis's tensed and he said " Jannah I really think you should report him"

I got up and ignored Louis's comment.

( couple hours later)

I got dressed and decided to go take a walk. I headed to Starbucks and saw something that made my blood boil.

I saw Max walking down the street with a girl in hand. I quickly walked over to them and stood in their path.

On the inside I was terrified to be this near him, but I couldn't let this girl be near him.

" If I were you I wouldn't be with him he did tried to do something illegal to me and I promise you he will do it again."

The girl quickly ran away leaving Max fuming. He tried to grab me but I ran not looking back.

I found a bench to sit at and catch my breath. I took out my phone and stared at it for a second. I began to type the number then pressed call.

"911 what is your emergency"

"I would like to report a crime"

"1 year later"

We were in the court house me next to Louis and Sam. Niall,Zayn,Harry,and Liam behind us.

The judge came back with a bunch of papers in her hand we were waiting for her answer.

"Max Howard is ruled... guilty for attempted rape and will be sentenced to a 2 year term."

With those words the weight off my chest was gone. Tears dropped down my cheeks. I turned to Louis grabbing his hand and running out of the court house.

"YAHHHHHHHHH" I screamed hopping around in the parking lot.

Louis grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye.

" Jannah I have to tell you something." He said. I nodded so he continued

" I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore" my heart dropped a thousand feet down.

"Jannah wait there's more. I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore, because I want you to be my wife." He got on his knees and brought out a ring.

Tears came to my eyes and I began to knod. I wrapped my hands around him tears pouring down.

At that exact moment something happend I felt something inside of me.

I knew that I was no longer that girl trapped away in fear.

I was no longer The Run Away.

(Authors note)

It is over 😥😰 I have had a great time righting this book hope you guys enjoyed it to.
Bye Sam

Ps. My wattles is NiallIsBae4ever I will be right a new book soon so go check it out