Escape part 2

( sams pov )

BANG

I felt a sharp pain get injected into my arm.

the trigger was pulled by Jannah. I know she didn't mean it cause I would of done the same.

I looked down at my bloody arm a ripped off a piece of my shirt quickly tying it around the wound.

I applied pressure on it just as my mom told me to if I got hurt and no one was around to help.

My eyes were failing on me but I had to stay up. I had to be strong for jannah.

I glances over to the boys and saw Louis slowly inching his chair towards Niall.

I saw Niall take out a carrot? and passed it on to Louis. oh lord Jesus he needs help.

I glanced over to Jannah and saw her dad talking to her. he threw her on the ground and tied one of her hands on one of the long wooden sticks that were supporting this barn.

My eyes got heavier and heavier. I did one last thing before I closed my eyes and the thing was that I prayed.

( Jannah pov )

" Get down you little shit "

He threw me in the floor and tied me up.

" Mr.banana please stop"

" What did you just call me"

" Mr.banana "

" Call me dad "

" Never you don't deserve to be called dad "

I looked into his eyes and they looked as if I unleashed hell.

He have me a punch square in the jaw.

" I SAID CALL ME DAD!! "

" NOO DADS DONT ABUSE THERE CHILDREN EVERY NIGHT. THEY DONT KIDNAP THERE CHILD AND HER FRIENDS. THEY DONT KILL THERE WIFE AND THEY MOST DEFINITELY DONT GET THERE CHILD PREGNANT. "

I finally said It, it felt as if all the stress on me was all evaporated. you won't believe how long I've been holding that back.

Everyone turned towards me including Sam.

" YOU LITTLE BITCH "

He kicked me in my stomach making me bend forward then kicked me right under my chin as hard as he could.

Blood was dripping from my mouth as I tried to catch my breath.

He kicked me right I'm the head and I starters seeing black dots . I heard sirens in the distance and I finally closed my eyes.

( Louis pov )

Since we had our hands tied behind our chairs I slowly inched towards the back of nialls chair.

Niall caught on and dug his hand in my pocket to get the carrot key.

When he got it out he passed it on to me and I easily cut my self lose.

I passes it down and they untied there selves.

We stayed there as if we were tied up and tried to make a plan.

I glances over towards Jannah and saw her yelling I zoned into there conversation and heard.

" - AND THEY MOST DEFINITELY DONT GET THERE CHILD PREGNANT. "

Man this guy is sick I couldn't take it anymore seeing my best friend get hurt.

He gave her a rather hard kick in her head and she blacked out.