Escape part 1

(Liams Pov)

Me and Victoria woke up pissed.

"I cant belive Niall did that"I groaned

"I know right before the best part!" she growled

Victoria said she had to step out and would be back late.

I went to check on the boys to see they werent there did they leave to find the girls?

God what did I do?

(Jannahs Pov)

The big man walked out and walked up to us.

"We are getting big money just to get you two!"

Then a person with a hat on his or her head and the neck of his or her jacket pulled up covering his or her face

"You little bitch !" he or she screamed slapping us I couldn't tell between between if it was a boy or a girl cause he or she had a voice changer thing.

Clever

Now that this person was here there was no way we were getting out.

He or she came back just to hurt me and Sam.

After that he or she slowly pulled of the hat and there it was.

My father.

"Alright here is the thing you girls ran off and I dont like people leaving me you see so you have to die now."

Sam and I began to beg and cry the boys need to hurry.

Then my dad punched Sam in the jaw and nose it began to bleed.

" That's what you get for punching me you little fucker know you won't tell your mommy cause you won't ever see her again, I'll just say you died in an horrible car accident."

" Please mr.banana stop " Sam begged

"Jannah you love this girl so your punishment is to watch her die first!"

"NO PLEASE STOP STOP!" I cried

The big man got a knife and pulled Sam away before they pulled her she said "Tell Niall I dont regret that night we went clubbing I wanted him to be my first and last." I nodded crying.

" No don't say that we will get out of here "

The big man slashed at her arm . there she yelled" AHHHHH" in pain.I turned away when my dad grabbed my head.

"LOOK WATCH HER DIE WATCH!" he screamed

"Ah I am here dont start yet I want to watch!" I would know that voice anywhere VICTORIA.

"what the hell!" I yelled confused

"Victoria here has been pushing you guys to come here dating that boy was just part of it!"

I was even more sick of her.

They began to kick Sam as if she was shit and Icky Vicky and my fucked up dad just laughed.

(Louis Pov)

I just called the cops and told them the situation they said they would be there as fast as they can. But they would show up after a while because they were out in the country.

But I wanted them here now what if they were dead no dont think that dont.

"Guys the cops are going to take awhile because they are out in the city."

We were all freacking out

" Guys we have to make a plan" Harry exclaimed.

Out the corner of my eyes I saw a car pull up we hid behind the dumpster , Liam popped out and started walking towards the entrance.