Clubbing

(Loverboy)

We were going clubbing I needed some alcohol to get my mind off of Jannah and Zayn going out.

(Nialls Pov)

I put in a pair of jeans and and my red polo I knew us boys could dress fast but the girls are going to be hours might as well get comfy.

Sam and Jannah walked downstairs beautiful.

Sam was wearing a strappless dress that was short and poofed at the bottom. Her hair was in a bun a couple strands falling out.

Jannah was wearing a longer dress that was purple and her hair was brushed to the side curlled.

We all got in the car heading to the club.Once we were their we got a reserved area so the fans couldnt mob us.

Sam and I danced had some drinks then we became full on drunk.

(Sams Pov)

"Let me get one more clip in!" that is Jannah jabbing clips in my hair

We were finished and went down stairs Niall was staring.

At the club me and Niall danced and we had alot of drinks.

"Let me get us cab"Niall drawled

The cab driver took us to the flat we were completly wasted.

We hobbled up to Nialls room he had a condom.

I put it in and we began to makeout heavily I unbuttend his top and took off his pants.

Soon we were both naked he took tops all control.

We forgot about the others at the club.

He began to add pressure I moand scratching his back.

We were moaning so loud we didnt hear the door open.

"WHAT THE FUCKIN HELL IS GOING ON!"Jannah screamed

My legs were around his body while he thrusted it looked like what she thought it was.

(Jannahs Pov)

At the club I didnt drink much because I wanted to drive so I saved some for tonight when I have a marthon on netflix.

"You wanna dance?" Zayn asked

I said yes and we began to dance it was a realy fun night.

Louis was completly wasted,Liam was chatting up a girl,Harry was snogging random girls, Niall and Sam are wait where are they.

I told Zayn I would be back and went to Liam.

"Liam do you know where Sam and Niall are?"

"I saw them get a cab they were completly wasted." He told me.

We all got tired so we went home and when I tell Louis was wasted he was so drunk he hugged a lamppost, kissed it, and started whispering to it.

Me being the snoop I was asked Liam "So who is the girl you were talking to?"

He blushed and said "Her name is Victoria she is a fan and we are going on a date next week."

I nodded and ran up the stairs to start my netflix marathon.

Then I heard a noise coming from Nialls room I opended the door.

I see Niall and Sam having sex of coures I freack out.

"WHAT THE FUCKIN HELL IS GOING ON!"

"Well we are having sex, Niall is very good."She said then they went back to what they were doing.