Does she always do that?

"Does she always do that?" I her a voice ask from above me.

"Do what?" Gwen asks.

"SING ABOUT HAM!" Louis yells.

"Yes?" Cleo replies in a question.

"Why?"

"Because I like Ham you nub!" I sigh sleepily. Whoever I was lying on was really comfy! Opening one eyes I was lying on Niall, while he played with me hair Slowly getting up I flinch as the cold embraces ,e. "Sorry that must have been really umcomfortable." I apoligize to Niall. He opens his mouth tho say something but Louis beats him to it.

"OH MY CARROTS! SHE APOLIGIZED TO SOMEONE! SMEONE GRAB A VIDEO CAMERA!" Louis yells running around like a 21 year old without a brain. Oh wait... he is a 21 year old without a brain.

 "Please take your eats, we will be arriving in London in a few moments." The intercom says.

"NO NOT THE VOICES AGAIN!" Louis and I yell at the same time. "HEY! THAT'S MY THING!" We yell together again. "STOP IT!"

"Are they sure Louis and her aren't realated?" Dylan asks.

"I AM NOT RELATED TO HIM/HER!" We yell together again.

"SIT DOWN BEFORE WE DIE!" Liam finally yells. We all quietly sit down and buckle up our seatbelts, not wanting to have Liam yell at us again. Let me tell you something...he was SCARY!

"Ham. Ham. Ham. Ham. Ham. Ham. Ham." I mumble as the plane starts to descend. "Liam?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"Can we go get Ham?"

"Um... we really have to get back to the flat."

"Wrong choice." Dylan mutters as Cleo, Gwen and hin cover their ears.

"I WANT HAM! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream at the top of my lungs, not stopping.

"FINE WE"LL GET YOU YOUR STUPID HAM!" Liam yells over my screams.

"DO you not learn?" Cleo growls as I take deep breaths.

"YOU D***! TAKE IT BACK! HAM IS NOT STUPID! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"ALRIGHT! HAM IS NOT STUPID! IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!" Liam yells.

"Will he ever learn?" Gwen asks herself.

"What did I do wrong this time?" He grumbles.

"Remember that you love ham ooohhhhh so much!" I smile evilly. When I had done the same thing to Dylan, and he said that, I went to his house at 1 in the morning and made him come with me to get some ham. After doing that a couple times, he just bought me a year supplies of ham!

My phone dings from in my pocket and I take it out.

NIALLER :)

u hav strng lungs!

HAMQUEEN

IK! It comes in handy;)

NIALLER :)

I bet! Why do u <3 ham so much?

HAMQUEEN

ITS GOOD! AND YUMMY!

NIALLER :)

Othr then tht

HAMQUEEN

IDK

NIALLER:)

Wht does IDK mean? :P

HAMQUEEN

I DON'T KNOW

NIALLER :)

OMG! NOBODY KNOWS!

HAMQUEEN

*FACE PALM* U rlly r blond (A/N NO offence to blonds!)

NIALLER :)

JK JK! I saw tht on an app on my fone!

HAMQUEEN

:P Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

NIALLER :)

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I put my phione back in my pocket and smile. Looking over at Niall I see he's smiling too. 

"OK, let's go get some Ham, and go back to the flats. No funny business OK?" Liam says.

"Sorry I tuned out after Ham," I smile.

"Let's just go!" Liam sighs.

"Love you too Big Bro!"

"WAIT!" Louis yells.

"What?" Harry asks.

"I can't go out smelling like this!" Louis yells causing us all to laugh.

"Louis get into the car!" Zayn smirks. Wow, I think that's the longest thing I've heard him say. After a lot of convincing we finally get Louis off the plane, and arrive at a superstore with a really weird english name. I run in and down the meat aisle grabbing tons of packets of ham. After paying for about 50 packages of ham we get into the car and I tear open a package stuffing some ham into my mouth.

"Does she always do that?" Louis asks.

"Yup." Gwen answers as Harry reaches for some ham.

"DO YOU IDIOTS NOT LEARN!" Cleo yells as I bit Harry's hand.

"My ham!" I growl.

"Can I have some Love?" Niall asks and I pass hims a piece.

"Whoa!" Dylan gasps. "You just gave him some hame!"

"I know." I reply in a slow voice, like speaking to a 2-year-old. "I owe him. I mean he let me sleep on him and it must of been uncomfortable.

"You didn't give me any ham! And I payed for it, and drove you to the store to get it at 1 am!"

"In my defence the first time was baby cravings."

"You always crave ham," Dylan sighs and I simply smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short and slowly updated! School just started so until I get into a routine it may be slow updates! It is not edited so sorry for the spelling mistakes!

SO anyways,

Vote! Fan! Comment!