Don't Call Me Maybe

I stood outside the college of my dreams smiling as I wrung my hands together. I never thought I'd make it here! I never thought I'd be able to stand see the building in person! Never! I breathe out and watch as my breath Dalits through the late winters air.

I can't believe it's almost been a year since I was kidnapped! Surprisingly the paparazzi hadn't caught me and neither ha the fans. Luckily, I still haven't met my family. Didn't even go to their house for Christmas, though Liam did. Liam's shown my pictures of the family and told me how much I look like Dad, but every time I see a family photo of five people instead of six I remember that they've moved on. They don't need me to be part of the family.

My phone begins to blare The Wanted and I struggle to pull it out of my pocket in time. "Hello, marshmallow residence," I say. I hear a bunch of rustling and some muffled words. "Sorry, can you repeat that, it's a bit staticy," I ask.

"Damn chip bag I knew this wouldn't work!" I hear someone curse on the other line.

"Um hello?" I ask.

"Listen Payne! They want you back and they're not going to stop until they have you body in their possession, so watch your back cause we're coming for you!" The voice says and the line goes dead before I could reply. I knew it was all yogis to be true.

I slowly sink to my knees and cradle my head in my arms. Why me? Why did I end up with this life?

Just a little fact about me, I almost never cry so imagine y surprise when I feel a fat warm teardrop fall onto my crossed arms. I chuckle slightly before leaning my head against the schools brick wall. Then...darkness.

------------------------------

Ok so I was an idiot. I mean, what kind of person falls asleep on the streets right after she got a death threat? Well...people like me.

"Jess! Jess! JESS!" A voice yells as I bolt awake.

"NO! BAD DONKEY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO FLIRT WITH YOU! DOT POST IT ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!!! IT'LL RUIN ME!" I yell as I slap someone in the face. Oops! Hope I know them, cause it would just be awkward if I didn't.

"OW!" An Irish accent exclaims. "Jess! Wake up!"

"No! I'm comfy!"

"Yeah, cause the sidewalk is oh so comfy!"

"Sidewalk, what're you talking bout?" I grumble as I rub my eyes. I slowly stretch and take in my surroundings. Yup! Still outside of Cordon Bleu!

"So this is where you want to go to?" Niall asks as he helps of the ground. I start to wipe of my jean as I reply,

"Pfft no! Why would you think that?"

"Rigghhhhtttt....so a chef huh?" Niall winks and I blush.

"Yeah," I whisper. "How did you find me?"

"You talk in your sleep and I remember you saying something bout Cordon Bleu so I came here."

"EDWARD CULLENS!" I yell. "We'll aren't you blues clues," I say.

"Don't you mean Sherlock Holmes?"

"Nah. Sherlock is way too overrated! So, where are the guys?"

"They went to go get Nandos. So princess, how was your nap?" Niall asks as he swings our intertwined hands back and forth.

"Great, it was good to talk to my old boyfriend, him and his boyfiend, the wall, seem to be getting along swimmingly! I should be cupid! Or Dori! Just keep swimming just keep swimming,"

"Whatever you say Dollface."

"Did you just call my face creepy?"

"Where did you get 'your face is creepy' from that?"

"Doll."

"Enough said. No your face is not creepy, it's beautiful," Niall says as he kisses my cheek.

"HEY GUYS!" Harry yells as he appears in front of us. Where the buck did he come from? Niall immediately lets go of my hand and pull my bag closer to me. Don't as me why, maybe it'a because people with curly hair are suspiciouso! Wait...yup I have curly hair...it's true!

"Ey Jess! Why do you look like you just slept on the sidewalk" Louis asks as he appears too. Wizards! Magic!

"Cause she did," Niall replies chuckling.

"Need a comb?" Zayn asks as he appears and pulls a comb out of his pocket. Double whammy!

"OK LIAM! TIME FOR YOUR MAGIC TRICK!" I yell.

"What?" A voice asks from behind me and I let out a high pitched squeak.

"Oh,you're good!" I exclaim.

"Um, right? So why do you look like you just slept-" Liam stars but we all interrupt him.

"Cause she/I did!" We all say in usion.

"Right...again? Um? Ready to I home?" Liam stutters.

"Sure," I shrug.

"Can we stop at the mailbox?" Harry asks. Liam nods and we all walk towards the black van.

"RAPIST! Let that girl go! You think that we can't see that you're taking her and trying not to cause a scene!" An old lady yells."Well I can see it! I have the eyes of a llama!" She yells. She swings her huge bag and hits Louis.

"Jeez Lou, old people just don't like you!" Harry says an the lady hits him in the arm too. M"that's a guy?" She asks pointing to Louis.

"I know right! You would've never guessed! I mean look at his butt!" I giggle.

"I have the perfect butt!" Louis gasps.

"Exactly!" The lady says. "Sorry to waste you time lads! Ill be on way now!"

"Candies at elite vrocks!" Harry whines.

"Don't be such a baby!" I say as I hit him in the same spot and he yelps.

------------------------------

Dear Jess,

You are formally invited o the wedding of Lili Sanders and William Hand on the 27 of March. Please RSVP by February 27th at LiliS@Telus.net.

Sincerely,

Will and Lili.

Then underneath it said,

Yes you may bring the boys and no you may not say I told you so!

------------------------------

"Look Jess, before you say anything we have to tell you. We're going on a World Wide Tour and it starting in Canada," Liam says.

"Cool! So I'll be home alone?" I ask.

"No, you're coming too."

"Damn...can we make a put stop then?"

"Sure where?"

"A wedding, I have a few I told you so's to say!"