The Date

I didn't feel fireworks.

I felt the big bang.

"So...where are we going?" I ask.

"How cute!" Niall laughs. "You think I'm going to tell you? Not happening. You'll find out soon enough."

"Meanie." I sigh.

"Hm, we'll see about that. So, tell me something nobody else knows."

"Hm, no can't tell you that." I say as I grab hold of my left wrist. "I play the guitar? I love taking photos and videos, I do kickboxing and soccer and basketball and.....I LOVE COWS, GIRAFFES, UNICORNS, MONKEYS,PIGS,HORSES and HIPPO'S!" I exclaim.

"You play the guitar?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, I used to have one, but my "parents" smashed it." I reply shrugging lightly.

"Well then, ok when's your birthday?" Niall asks.

"Um...October 18th."

"Next week?"

"I guess. When your not in school you have no idea what day it is anymore."

"Do you miss home?"

"Hell yeah! Do I miss the people there. No. Well, I kinda miss Lili and Will. Do I miss Canada itself, you can't not miss it. Do I miss Tim Horton's? More than anything. How about you? Do you miss Ireland?"

"Yeah, I miss my Mom and Brother. My Dad and I were never really close, but I still miss him too. I miss my friends and playing soccer across the street from house and playing guitar silently in my room. Would I go back and stop myself from going on the Xfactor? Hell no! Something don't miss though...is the school." Niall smiles.

"Yeah, I can agree with you there. Though now that I'm in London, I might apply for this school I've always wanted to go to...depends."

"On what?" Niall asks as the driver pulls the car into a gravel parking lot.

"On whether or not I'm qualified enough. On whether the boys are OK with it. On whether or not YOUR ok with it. It depends. Plus the tour factor, I'm pretty sure Liam will want to drag me along," I reply.

"I just want you to be happy." Niall smiles.

"AWWWWW, girl moment," I sigh.

"Ok," Niall chuckles. "Let's go." He quickly gets out and runs around to y side of the car opening the door for me.

"Such a gentleman!" I tease.

"Haha hurry your ass up!" Niall laughs as he starts walking.

"Nevermind," I mumble as he pulls me down a grassy path. "Do NOT tell the boys about this place OK? Just please don't tell anyone." Niall says and I nod slightly. Where was he taking me? He slowly brushes the branches of the trees away showing me the beautiful meadow laying behind. Don't tell me how THIS was in London and not....a faiytale but it was and it was the most beautiful thing I had every seen. Even better than ham! The sun shone on the small pond laying there. There were wild flowers all in groups of different colours. White, yellow, pink, purple, blue, red. The grass was long but not too long that you couldn't sit on it. Which is what we did. Well he had luckily set and a blanket. (I'm allergic to grass.)

"HAM!" I yell as he takes the sandwhiches out from the basket.

"Never seezes to surprise me when you yell out," he mumbles.

"Sneezes?"

"Yeah...wait no! Seeze!"

"Oh," I giggle. I GIGGLED?!?! CALL GENIUS WORLD RECORD BOOK PEOPLE!