Could've had a V8

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I smirk and Niall groans. "We had it all wrong! David wasn't against us! He's on our side! Someone must of told him about your, ugh the people who kidnapped! He'a a cop!" Niall exclaims and I chuckle softly. 

"Didn't know you were one to be easily fooled."  

"He is a cop! It makes sense! I mean why else would he only be in ONE movie? He was obviously undercover!"  

"I guess that makes sense," I mumble. "Ugh now I feel bad! No seriously come untie me I have a horrible cramp in my neck." I say and Niall pulls back the blankets on our bed and walks over.  

"This might hurt a bit," He mutters before he rip the tape of and I scream.  

"Could've tied me rope next time!" I exclaim.  

"Yeah cause I randomly have rope in my suitcase!" Niall replies sarastically.  

"You had duck tape," I reply.  

"Duck tape fixes everything. It's a need not a want." Niall replies.  

Are you alright?" someone yells suddenly as the door bursts open. Liam,Louis,Zayn an Harry run in each with a type of....what they think is a weapon. Liam has a spoon clenched in between his thumb and index finger (so far away from him you'd think he was elastic girl from the incredibles.) Louis has a carrot, Harry has a stuffed cat and Zayn has a blow dryer. Good to know I can count on these guys in the middle of an emergency. Then again, being queen Hamelot and all, I'd bring a ham...to eat while I watch the show.  

"If you're gonna hurt anyone hurt him." I say as I point to Niall.  

'Niall," Louis sughs. "I told you to stop trying to impress girls with your jumps! It won't impress them as much as my pelvic thrusts do!" He says and I slap myself on the head.  

"Could've had a V8," I hear Zayn mutter and I giggle.  

"Good to know that I can trust you guys in case of an emergency!" I say and Liam sighs.  

"I know, they're hopeless." He says.  

"Says the one holding a spoon." Harry mutters and Liam gasps.  

"There things are terryfing!" He exclaims and I slap myself again.  

"Could've had a V8," Zayn mutters again and I laughs again.

"Why are you laughing! I'm the only funny one in the band!" Louis exclaims and Niall gasps.

"You-You were lying?" Niall asks and starts fake crying into Liam's shoulder.

"Hands off Horan!" Harry exclaims and Louis gasps.

"Harry! Really? Niam? I mean how cliche! What happened to Larry? I thought we had a connection! Guess I just have to go back to my ex Wifi, but truthfully he has a connection with almost everyone. Such a flirt," Louis babbles.

"Wait? Is Wifi a guy or a girl?" I ask confused.

""Aren't you going to question why Harry and I have a couple name?" Liam asks and I shake my head.

"Nope, I mean I always knew you were gay! It was so obvious!" I exclaim and Niall starts laughing.

"I-I'm not actually gay," Liam stutters and I blush.

"Oh well this is awkward...."I mutter and the boys continue to laugh at Liam's tomato face.

"Speaking of tomatoes...I never got my ham," I frown.

"No one was talking about tomatoes," Zayn says.

"I was...in my head...to my pet leprechaun unicorn Patrick." (A/N I do have a pet leprechaun unicorn named Patrick. Ask my friends!)

"HE"S MINE!" Louis exclaims.

"I thought you were just crying over Harry! You player! Haha like Playback but not a good!" I giggle and Louis frowns.

"I am not a player! Like Playback? What is a Playback?"

"A band that tried out solo on the Xfactor and then got put into a group but didn't get past the judges houses because of Simon Cowells helper person ting who ruined my life by not letting them through and they would've gone far!" I say and the boys stare at me with blank expressions. "They are so much better than One Direction," I say and they facial expressions turn to shock.

"I'm hurt, Sis!" Liam says.

"I thought you loved me!" Niall says.

"Hey!" Zayn exclaims.

"Not possible," Harry smirks cockily.

"Puh-lease, who could be better than us? I mean I am in the band!" Louis says checking his nails nonchalantly.

"Watch out the Swag from Doncasta is coming out!" Harry exclaims.

"What time is it guys?" I ask suddenly feeling tired.

"Um, 2:00 am," Liam says and Harry shouts,

"I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN!"

"COPY CAT! WHO COPIED THE WANTED! I MEAN YOU WANT TO SEE THE SUN, BUT THEY'RE ALREADY BUSY CHASING IT!" I exclaim pointing at Harry.

"Well maybe we just want to see them chase the sun....and maybe they'll somehow fall into the sun and burn to death," Harry mutters and I glare.

"Are you insulting The Wanted?" I growl.

"Um, yes," Harry replies in a duh voice.

"DIE!" I yell as I charge at him.

"Whoa!" Niall says grabbing me around the waist. "Time for bed Missy," He says as he plops me on the oh so fluffy bed. I crawl to the top of the bed and then crawl under the blankets. "Guys, get out now," I hear Niall say and the boys say good night before shutting the door. Niall crawls into bed beside me and wraps his arms around me. "Let's try this one last time." He says and I nod.

"So let me get this straight," I mutter sleepily. "David is an undercover cop?"

"Yup."

"Well my record for insulting cops and not getting arrested just went up considerably. Speaking of cops, Aleria and I are going out for a girls day tomorrow," I mutter and I hear him mumble consent before I drift off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS IS SHORT AND PATHETIC BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FIRST JESS AND ALERIA TROUBLE MAKING THING! WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN ;)

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER MAYBE YOU GUYS COULD GET ME TO 350 VOTES? MAYBE? PLEASE?

AND I KNOW THIS ISN'T AN EXCUSE BUT THE REASON THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT IS BECAUSE MY MIND IS ON THE FACT THAT NEXT YEAR GRADE 9'S WILL BE GOING TO THE HIGH SCHOOL AND I'M REALLY UPSET CAUSE WE DON'T GET TO GO ON THE GRADE 9 TRIP TO QUEBEC SO MY MIND ISN'T REALLY INTO WRITING A REALLY LONG CHAPTER SO SORRY GUYS!

-H