Girls Gone Wild

Aleria’s POV

I was so happy Jess invited me to go on tour with the guys! It was so much more exciting here than in my small boring flat. Plus, I think I was starting to develop feelings for Zayn. But why would he even want to like me back? I’m just a girl they picked up at a police station. I’m just boring old me.

Jess’s POV

“Just one touch and I was believer. Every kiss and it gets a little sweeter. It’s getting better and keeps getting better all the time girl. They don’t about the things we do. They don’t know about the I love yours. But I bet you if only they knew they will just be jealous of us. They don’t know about the up all night’s, they don’t know I’ve waited all my life. Just to fins loves that feels right, baby they don’t know about they don’t know about us.” Niall sings softly into my ear and I smile as I roll over in the bed and kiss his lips softly.

“Morning,” I smile and Niall grins.

“I think that’s the first time you’ve been happy about getting up this early.” He chuckles and I frown.

“What time is it?” I ask.

“7:30,” Niall chuckles as my frown deepens.

“NIALL JAMES HORAN! WHY WOULD YOU GET ME UP AT SUCH A HORRID TIME?” I yell and Niall continues to smile at me.

“I couldn’t sleep, so I thought I’d sing to you.”

“Well sing me back to sleep,” I yawn and Niall chuckles.

“Fine,” He sighs dramatically. “You’ll never love yourself half as much as I love you. You’ll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to. If I let you know I’m here for you, maybe you’ll love yourself half as much as I love you, oh.” He sings and I cuddle closer into him before falling back into another dreamless sleep.

“ALERIA! LOOK IT’S SPONGBOB AND PATRCIK!” I yell pointing at the two guys in sunglasses and hoodies standing by the stop light. They look up immediately and start looking around.

“OH MY GOD THEY’VE GONE GOTH!” She yells pointing at the boys dark hoodies and I giggle. I one of the boys whisper something to the other boy and then they both look at us.

“Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?” Aleria asks.

“Not SpongeBob SquarePants  or Patrick. They live in New York!” I giggle and the boys start to approach us.

“Hello,” The one says in a British accent.

“Oh, OK which one of you is it? Liam? Liam, I promise we won’t get arrested, you can leave now,” I say glancing at who I think is my brother.

“Um, sorry we’re not Liam,” one of the boys say and I sigh.