I-I insulted a cop...

HEY GUYS. JUST A NOTE TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST LIAM PAYNE'S FAMILY AND IT MIGHT GET A BIT GRAPHIC AND SOME PARTS.

-H

"Hello, my name is Sam and I'll be your waiter today, are you ready to order?" A cute blond asks as he walks over to our table.

"Um, yes please. I'll have the ham sandwich, hold the lettuce, hold the mayonnaise, hold the mustard, hold the butter, hold the pickles, hold the cheese, hold the cucumbers and hold the bread please," I say giving him my menu.

"So basically, ham and tomatoes?" He asks.

"Oh right, hold the tomatoes" I reply.

"So just ham?"

"Do you sell that?"

"No."

"Then yes." I reply smiling.

"Um, ok? And for you?" He says and turns to Liam.

"I'll have a cheeseburger." He says smirking. Sam nods and continues on through the table. So far everyone was nice, but I couldn't help but notice Ruth glaring at me. I'm probably just imagining things. Hopefully. We all talk for a whole until I excuse myself to go to the bathroom before the food comes. I hear footsteps following but don't turn around until I'm in the bathroom. Ruth pushes the door open just as I turn and she glares at me.

"Look," She says icily, "I don't know who you think you are but I will always be the favourite in this family. Just because you come along with a sob story doesn't mean we all like you. Please, they just want to be nice to you cause they pity you. Do you really think we care about you? Pfft no. Liam is doing, what do we call? A charity case? Yeah that's it. And Niall? Please he's a man whore. I mean he's dated me and Nicola. Your just another girl he's gonna hump and dump and no one will care," She spits out and I feel tears fill my eyes. "Aw, is the poor baby going to cry? I thought you'd be used to being hated by now. Do us all a favor and go back to where you came from. It's obviously where you belong." She says then turns on her heel and walks out. The tears finally start to fall and I wrap my arms around me rocking back and forth on my heels. Was it true? Was I just a charity case? Did Niall really not care about me? The urge became to much and I glance around the small bathroom for something sharp. I find nothing so I sigh and sneak out of the door.

"Ruth? Where's Jess? She's been gone for a while," Liam says and I scoff. Like he actually cares. I start to walk towards the back but bump into someone.

"Um, aren't you supposed to be with your family?" Our waiter asks and I shake my head no.

"DO you have a back door I can sneak out of?" I mutter while staring and the floor.

"Sure," he replies and I'm sure he's frowning. I follow him towards the door and he opens it for me.

"Thank you. If they ask if you've seen me, please don't tell them anything," I say and he looks confused but nods.

"Jess!" I hear Liam call and I say thank you to Sam one more time before running out the back door. "Jess!" I hear again. I turn right out of the alley and retrace the walk back to the hotel. Only I run this time. I hearmy phone ring a couple of times but I don't answer. The boys were supposed to be out so all I had to do is grab my bag and leave. I grab my phone and phone the familiar number as I race into mine and Niall's room.

"Hello?" He asks.

"I'll meet you at the train station," I mutter.

"What made you change your mind?"

"I'm going back to where I belong. I'll meet you there in 15. Don't be late, David." I say then hang up.

"Why?" I hear someone whisper.