Family

"Guess what Jess!" Liam exclaims as he bursts into Niall and I's hotel room. "Hands off Horan, anyways we're going to meet out family!"

"What?" I mumble.

"We are meeting our family. They're in New York on vacation!" Liam says. Ah, so we were in New York, I feel like I should've known that.

"And by vacation he means he paid for his family to come here because he wants you to meet them as soon as possible so they'll shut up about him hogging you," Niall groans.

"Well," Liam says and even though my eyes are closed I can imagine him scratching the back of his neck. "I also miss them," he says in a sheepish voice.

"Sure," I mutter into the pillow.

"Jess! Get up! We're leaving in an hour!" Liam says as he hit me with a pillow.

"MIIBMJIOLKNJMJMJMJMKPNOI" I mutter. Liam hits me again and I finally get up to have a shower. Yeah, well a showers a shower, so after I towel wrapped my hair and wrapped a towel around my body. I peak my head out of the bathroom door and then race to my suitcase. Niall must be at the buffet for breakfast.

Anyways so I start to get my outfit out of my suitcase and grab some lacy black underwear and a lacy black bra when something moves in the bed. I don't really think anything of it cause, you know, I'm me, so I remove my towel and pull on the underwear and bra. I go to grab the dress when the bed moves again. Now I start to panick. I had seen a lot of scary movies but Monster House was by far the scariest, last thing I need was my bed trying to eat me. I pull the zipper down on my dress as I continue to stare at the bed. It moves again. I slowly step into the dress and pull it up. Bed moves. Zip up the zipper. Bed moves. "AHHHH! IT'S MONSTER HOUSE AGAIN! BUT WITH A BED!" I yell and there's a loud thud. "SOMEONE SAVE THE LLAMA'S!" I yell as I run around the room waving my arms. There's a noise from the floor. "AHHHH! THE BED HAD POSSESSED THE FLOOR!" I yell again.

"Jess, shut up," An Irish voice says.

"Niall? Did the bed eat you?" I whisper.

"No?" He replies confused.

"Then where are you?"

"Well I'm currently on the floor because someone scared the shit out of me!"

"Was it the bed?"

"No."

"The who?"

"I don't know," He replies sarcastically.

"How can you not know? Don't be silly Niall and get up off the floor, I want to eat," I say and I sit on the now dead bed. Chuck Norris was in and out in a second. That's how awesome he is. He's an invisible bed slayer! I grab my heels and pull them on lacing up the laces. http://www.polyvore.com/hola/set?id=72392051

"Ready?" I ask to Niall who was pulling a top on over his bare chest. (A/N I feel awkward writing that.....)

"Yup, let's go eat," Niall says as he grabs my arm. "I like the dress," He says.

"Don't get used to it, when I get married I'll probably end up wearing jeans and a hoodie with my converse," I sigh.

"So classy," Niall teases as we get to the elevator. He pushes the L button for the lobby and we listen to the silent elevator music.

"So," I say.

"So," Niall replies.

"Do you think they have frozen yogurt?" I ask. I once went to an old hotel in Vegas where all the truckers go and they had a fro-yo machine and it was so so so good!" I babble. "Not to thick, but not to thin." I continue to describe how perfect the yougurt was. "Sorry," I blush. "My chef side is kicking in."

"You really want to be a chef don't you?" Niall asks smiling thoughtfully.

"Yeah, it's always been my dream to open my own little bakery." I sigh. "I remember when I was only 11 I was already looking at Culinary Art schools, but the one that caught my eye the most was Cordon Bleu in London. My friend and I promised to move here and share a flat, but when we got to high school we grew apart and he went to London without me I guess." I say.

"Either way you made it to London," Niall says smiling slightly. I think he figured out that I didn't go to London because of the girls, not because my friend and I grew apart. The elevator dings and we both climb out of the elevator and walk hand and hand into the restaurant where the boys and Aleria already sat.

 "Do they have a-" I start but Liam's already poniting to the fro-yo machine.

"Get it to go, we need to meet them at a cafe in half an hour and it's a 20 minute walk," Liam says as I nod walking away to grab a small cup. I see Niall frown slightly at the cup size, but at least I'm eating. I quickly grab a spoon and walk over to the waiting Liam.

"Lead the way LiPi, get it? Like Tipi?" I giggle and Liam rolls his eyes.

"let's go," He says and he wraps his arm around me.

~SKIP THE WALK BECAUSE I SUCK AT SMALL TALK!~

Liam and I were currently sitting together in a very large booth in a very small cafe. I make sense. Anyways we were talking about how I had to Beta fish and they were in the same tank, and Liam kept saying how they would've killed each other and I kept denying it because well...I was 9 and stupid at the time. I no give him blackmail! The bell rings and by back tenses. It must be them. My family. I see Liam wave his arm and I keep my back turned to them. "Liam? What if they don't like me?" I whisper urgently.

"They'll love you Jess, just be yourself." Liam says. I nod my head and then shake it.

"Be myself?That is the worst advice I have ever heard!" I exclaim. "Worse then pu the betas in the same tank! They'll be fine!"

"Hey Mom," Liam smiles. Good first impression Jess, good first impression. I slowly turn to see a woman, a man and two girls.

"Um hi?" I say awkwardly. Next thing I know the woman is squishing me into a bone crushing hug.