DRAMA

I was still awake and it was 5:00 A.M! I couldn’t get that phone call out of my head! It obviously wasn’t a prank! I should’ve known they’d come for me. I should’ve told the police when I could’ve. I certainly couldn’t tell Liam now! He’d be so nervous and probably postpone the tour, which I couldn’t let him do! The fans and the boys would be depressed! I glance at the clock on my nightstand and see that it’s only been a minute. Guess it’s time to face the day. Or face the…person making so much noise in the kitchen? Who is up at this ungodly hour? Oh right, ME! “Hello?” I whisper yell as I slowly advance the stairs. “Look the phone call was one thing but this is breaking and entering! I’m not going back so give up!” I say as I advance the kitchen now on the main floor.

“Phone call? Going back? What’re you talking about? And what are you doing up?” Niall asks as he walks out the kitchen’s swinging door while easting a sandwich.

“Couldn’t sleep you?”

“Hungry.”

“Of course,” I giggle. I have been giggling way too much.

“Well, do you want to watch a movie then?” Niall asks then takes a bite of his sandwich. I nod my head slightly.

“What movie?”

“Grease!” I nod again then settle onto the couch. Niall walks over and wraps his arm around me as I cuddle into his side. I guess we were about half way through the movie when I started to get sleepy. I yawn slightly and fight to keep my eyes open. “Go to sleep Princess,” Niall whispers and he pulls me closer to him and I rest my head on his shoulder…then darkness…again.

“Come on guys, leave them! They must be tired! And they look so cute! Who would want to wake them up?” I hear a voice say.

“I wouldn’t mind,” Liam growls before screaming in mine and Niall’s ears.

“Ow! Liam! What the fuck!” Niall growls as he bolts awake grabbing his ear.

“Yeah Liam! Why?” I grumble as I grab my ear too. He doesn’t reply, just squeezes in between Niall and I.

“Jeez Liam, can’t I just spend some quality time with my boyfriend!” I snap. Hey I was still tired, don’t blame me!

“Boyfriend?” Liam snaps.

“Yeah you know…boy who’s a friend.” I reply. Heads up…I suck at lying.

“BOYFRIEND!” Liam continues.

“Liam, calm down,” I say as Niall shrinks back into the couch.