Feeling the love.

"Jess, please come back. Liam is freaking out," Louis' voicesays through the message thingy on my cell phone. Delete.

"Jess, you need to come back! We need you! Liam needs you!" Harry's message says next. Delete.

"JESSICA ANNE PAYNE YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE BEFORE I COME AND FIND YOU!" Liam's voice roars through the phone. "Liam, I don't think that's helping," Zayn says through the phone before they hang up. Delete.

"Jess, please come back. Niall didn't mean it." Zayn says.

"YES I DID!" Niall yells.

"NO YOU DIDN'T! YOU KNOW YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT SHE'S HANGING OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY!" Zayn yells back. "Jess, just come back..." Zayn sighs before he hangs up. Delete.

"Jess, where are you? I won't tell the boys just let me know you're save." Gwen's voice rings through the phone. Delete.

"Jess, please answer me, the three of us are freaking out." Cleo says through the phone. Delete.

"Jessie Girl, I don't care that you ran away just tell me where you are...and just to let you know Liam didn't notice your hair until you were gone making him more mad. He is so slow!" Dylan laughs through the phone. "Oh and Niall hates me for being so cose to you when I'm a guy. Awkward!" Delete.

"Jess....please come home. I can't lose you again." Laim says. Delete. The only message to bring me home, wasn't there. Niall's message wasn't there.

"Hey Jess, I'm going to the store to get food, want to come?" David asks and I nod and place my cell into the pocket o my red jeans.

"What store?" I ask as I follow David out his apartment door.

"Um, the one by the mall, why?"

"Oh well I didn't exactly have time to pack a lot so I was hoping that we could stop at the mall to pick up some clothes."

"Oh yeah sure," he replies to my silent plea.

"Cool, I need to get something for the sidewalk it's our anniversary soon," I joke.

"I thought you guys broke up," David replies.

"Oh right...hm, forever alone! But not really cause I have ham....wanna go smoke some ham?" I ask.

"Jess, you can't smoke ham."

"Oh yeah? Then why is it called smoked ham?" I ask.

"Um,"

"Exactly."

"Right, so shopping?"

"Let us go!" I yell running out the car door. Time flies when you're talking 'bout ham.

"Jess? Why is there a picture of you face on this wall?" David asked.

"Cause I am so popular! Didn't you know?" I ask teasingly.

"No seriously, an why does it say missing?"

"Hm, it's either my brother or 'parents' looking for me. Who knows who cares, where did they keep the ham in this store?" I ask walking through the store aimlessly.

"Guys, is that?" A high voice asks as David and I walk aimlessly through the aisle picking out our favorite foods.

"It totally is," a deep,slow accented voice replies.

"Oh my God! The David Wollback?" An Irish voice says.

"OMG THE DAVID WOLLBACK! MARRY ME!" I mock. Yes I knew my friend was a billionaire. It's kinda hard to miss when is house is bigger the West Edmonton Mall. No joke. I went there once when I was younger I was driving through Edmonton with Gwen and we decided to stop and check it out. IT WAS BIGGER THAN....yeah I have nothing. If only ham came in that size.

"Guys, my sister is missing! Can we focus?" A deep voice asks.

"Guys my best friend is missing! Focus!" Another not accented voice says. "Right," to other high voices reply.

"Idiots," another voice mumbles.

"Psssttt,David, we have to go. Gently place your basket and down and run. Meet me at the truck," I whisper and David nods.

He gently places his basket down and slowly turns. "Go!" I whisper yell and we bolt for the door. FEEL THE LOVE GUYS! KNOW DAVID BETTER THAN ME!" I yell as we bolt to the truck. I rip the door open while David already has the truck started.

"Go!" I yell as Liam an the boys come ripping out of...what was the name of that store? Either way they came ripping out of it. Was it just me or were Niall's puffy and blood shot? Eh, probably taking drugs or something. Just kidding! Probably just got yelled at by Liam.

"So,we should do that more often," David giggles making me laugh.

"Haha! You giggled!"

"Haha! You....are sitting on...a seat?" He replies.

"Nice reply, I say sincerely.

"Really?"

"No."

I found out that everybody talks,everybody talks, everybody-"my phone blares and David smirks."What? It's funny! You know cause you talk on a phone? No? Ok. Hello?" I answer the phone.

"You do know that David Wollback is all over the internet? Even his address? I'm coming to get you and the. We are talking." An Irish voice says in the phone before he hangs up.

"TO THE AIRPORT!" I yell causing the truck to swerve.

"Shit don't do that!" David scolds a he turn towards the airport. "You can't keep running." He sighs.

"Maybe not, but I'll try at least. Funny thing is is that, if they hadn't kidnapped me, I would've been happy to go with them." I sigh as we pull up to the airport. "We'll this is good bye. I'll miss you," I sigh as I turn to David.

"I miss you too," he replies and hugs me.

"Bye," I say and get out of the at walking into the airport.

I don't look back, I can't look back. It's a past. This is the future.

Wow, I am deep.

Home, here I come.