Chapter 25

*Zayn's POV*

"I always knew you guys would end up together!" my mother said. She was finally happy with the girl I chose. Usually, she's compare every girl I dated to Kylie- 'she's not as pretty as Kylie.' 'She's not as funny as Kylie.' She absolutely adored Kylie- how could she not? She's known her since Pull-up days.

"Where is she?" my mom craned her head around on the Skype camera, like her moving her head around was enough to see the room.

"She got annoyed and left. She's at Liam's." Liam had texted me, saying that Kylie was crying and with him, and not to worry. Of course, knowing she was crying worried me, but apparently she was coming to talk to me soon.

"What did you do, idiot?" Doniya said, popping in on Skype. She was older than me.

"It's a secret," I said, blushing. Oh, nothing, just didn't shag her in the shower when she was begging for it.

The door swung open. Kylie had a towel in her hand, her wet hair unbrushed from when she stomped out.

"Is it her?" they asked, seeing a shape.

"Who..." she trailed off, pushing me out of the way and taking my laptop.

"Oh my gosh! Hi! I miss you guys!" she waved frantically.

"When did you last talk to your mom, baby girl? I'm sure she misses you too. She said this morning she hadn't heard from you in ages." 

"I talked to her a few days ago...she's so dramatic," Kylie chuckled.

"I wondered where you got that from," I muttered, joking. Kylie shot me an ice cold glare and I snapped my mouth shut. Okay, I guess she was still mad. 

"Anyways, we're going to come home in about a month for a week, I can't wait to see her, Amber, and you guys." Ky finished, smiling at my mom. 

"You're more excited to see her than your own son." I said to my mother, chuckling. I kissed Kylie on her head, swinging an arm around her shoulder. She shrugged it off and elbowed me hard.

"OOOH BURNED. I bet you deserved it." Doniya said. "Kylie, is he being an ass?"

"Yes." She huffed.

"Babe..." I started.

"Later. Now, we will enjoy the company of your mum and sister."

"And your future mother-in-law and sister-in-law." I added, and she smiled up me. Her anger melted a little, I could see it.

"AWW! ZAYN I KNEW IT, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HER SOONER YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO ME!" My mom exclaimed.

"So did everyone knew Zayn liked-" Kylie started.

"LOVES." I corrected her, and she hit me.

"Stop being cute, I'm trying to be mad at you." She stuck her tongue out at me. "So did you guys know?"

"You were the only person on the planet that didn't know." Doniya said.

"ZAYN AND KYLIE! STOP HAVING SEX WE HAVE TO GO TO HAIR AND MAKEUP!" Louis yelled from outside the door. He was getting better from the Eleanor thing, but he still broke down sometimes when something reminded him of her.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON, WE ARE SKYPING HIS MOTHER WATCH THE LANGUAGE." Kylie screamed back, blushing bright red.

My mom was sitting there with a smile on her face and Doniya was cracking up.

"Meeting the family, Ky?" Lou said loudly back, opening the door.

"I've known them since I was 5, idiot!" she yelled at him.