Chapter 24

*Kylie's POV*

Operation Seduce Zayn Part 2 was now a go.

I repeat, Operation Seduce Zayn Part 2 was now a go.

We were at the concert venue, and since I didn't have my own dressing room, I decided to take a shower in Zayn's.

Different thing was, he was in the shower already.

I took a deep breath and entered the bathroom. Zayn looked at me through the glass doors.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Well, I have to shower too...I don't want the water to be cold. Do you mind?" I asked innocently, pulling my shirt off.

"N-no."

I looked him up and down, smirking. "Doesn't seem like it." I grinned cheekily, pulling off the rest of my clothes.

I stepped in the shower with him. He was staring at me, droplets of water getting stuck to his eyelashes.

Hopefully, this would be easy. All he had to do was give in. Clothes wouldn't be an issue, they were already off.

"Can you move for a sec so I can get my hair wet?" I smiled, he backed against the wall. I walked by him, 'accidentally' brushing against him as I walked by. He hissed under his breath.

I rubbed shampoo into my hair, glancing at him. He grabbed the shampoo too, not looking at me. He scrubbed it in, looking at the floor.

What the actual fuck.

Why was he not all over me?

I tilted my head back, rinsing shampoo out of my hair. My finger traced the hickey he gave me a few days ago. I looked at Zayn out of my peripheral vision- his eyes were glued on me, his Adams apple bobbing as he swallowed. I massaged conditioner in my hair.

I grabbed the bar of soap, and started rubbing it on myself as sexily as I could. I hoped I didn't look as awkward as I felt.

"Zayn?"

"Wha-hmm?" was his brilliant response. He snapped his eyes to my face. I glanced at him, smiling. He was ready for action, at least physically. Just let this happen, I begged him silently.

"Can you rub the soap in my back please?" Like I was an idiot who had never showered before and was incapable of cleaning myself. I hope he didn't see right through me, or, if he did, would do it anyways.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered, and I handed him the soap bar.

The fucker literally only did the middle of my back. He was a disgrace to mankind. What kind of male didn't totally take advantage of the fact that their willing girlfriend was naked in the shower?

"Zayn, can you please get my lower back and my sides?" I almost snapped.

He got to my lower back.

"Lower." I pushed him, and he hitched a breath, soaping up my butt too. He didn't touch me, other than the soap.

He started up my sides, and when he got to wear my boobs were literally a quarter inch from his finger, he froze.

C'mon, Zaynie.

Just fucking give in.

I pushed my body back so I was pressed against him. I felt his body relax as he stopped tensing up. He dropped the soap on the floor and his hands slid to where they had wanted to go this whole time and his mouth attacked my neck, creating a hickey matching the other one.