Chapter 10

*Harry's POV*

I was pacing around the house, waiting for Zayn to get back with Kylie. I had left to find her, too, but accepted defeat when Zayn let us all know he had her.

"Calm down, Haz." Niall said, offering me his hamburger.

I stared at him, mouth wide open. "Did you just offer me food? Niall Horan sharing food?"

"Well, I don't know. It's a stressful situation."

"Yeah, my girlfriend cheating on me is kind of stressful. We're going to break up. I know it. She's been avoiding me recently, it hasn't been the same, and now this. I don't think there was ever any doubt she'd end up with him, but I hate that it happened like this." I sighed.

The front door opened, and Zayn and Kylie walked in. They were both soaking wet. Kylie was staring down at the floor, and Zayn's eyes met mine. I glared at him and he flinched.

"Kylie!" the other three boys chorused, surrounding her. She looked up at them, and me, standing across the room. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Don't act like you're happy to see me, please." She sniffled, trying not to cry. She screwed her eyes closed, but a tear leaked out. "I'm sorry." Her voice broke, and she rushed upstairs. I sighed, took a deep breath, and followed her.

I knocked on her door. "Kylie?"

"Come in." she said quietly from the other side.

"I'm so, SO sorry Harry." She cried.

"I know." I didn't know what to say.

"Um...you should actually probably be doing this, but I...don't think we should be together anymore."

"I don't either." I sighed, a lump forming in my throat. I loved this girl, and there was absolutely no reason for me to tell her. Her Prince Charming wasn't me, she wasn't my princess.  

"It's not about the secret thing, I swear." Kylie said, fixing her chocolate eyes in my green ones. That didn't matter now, especially since it's something that wouldn't do anything but hurt us now.

"I know...Zayn kissed you and you liked it. You can't be with me because you love him. I knew it would happen." And I did. It was only a matter of time before she realized that I wasn't what she wanted, Zayn was. I hoped against it, but I knew it was coming. 

"Harry, I'm SO SO sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I feel so bad that I kissed him back, I shouldn't have. I'm a terrible person. A whore."

"Kylie. Please, never say that. Yes, I'm not happy about the kiss, but you are not a whore. I know you didn't mean to hurt me." I was pretty openly crying at this point, which was not something I ever planned on doing. 

"Can we...be friends? I don't want to lose you in my life. And I'm not going to be with Zayn so soon after you, so don't worry. There's a lot of things I have to figure out. I am so sorry."

"Yeah, we can be friends. I don't want to lose you either. I'm going to try to get back to normal," I said honestly. I smiled, and walked out of the room. I went to my room and slid against the wall. I knew something like this was going to happen eventually, but it still hurt like hell.

*Kylie's POV*

I did it. I broke up with Harry. Why didn't I feel better? I knew it wasn't fair to him for us to be together, because now I would be thinking about Zayn more and more. I told Harry I wasn't going to be with Zayn right away, and I wouldn't. I would let Harry heal a little before rubbing it in his face. Zayn and I needed to have a serious discussion as well. 

Another knock on my door.

"It's me." Zayn said, sticking his head in.

"Hi." I smiled weakly as he sat on my bed. "I did it."

"Nobody is mad at you, you know."

"Well, they should be."

"Seriously, Ky." Zayn insisted.

"I'm a slut."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Never say that." Zayn said angrily, sitting down on my bed.

"Everyone hates me now." I sobbed into his chest.

"They DON'T. They seem to be saying 'finally'. Everyone knew that we should be together before you did."

"I hurt your band member."

"You did not! He's okay."

"We have to wait a few weeks." I said, staring into Zayn's eyes. "I can't do this to Harry so soon."

"Why do you have to be such a fantastic fucking person." Zayn groaned.

"You said you could wait. And we have some things we should talk about before we make this change."

"And I can. I'd just rather not to. But, you are right. We do have things to talk about." He said, smiling. I pecked him lightly, but he deepened it.

"Stop that." I moaned after a few minutes, with his mouth on my neck. 

"Stop what?" He asked cheekily.

"Making it so hard to stay away from you."

"It's not my fault I'm sexy." I slapped his head as I walked to the bathroom to look at my neck in the mirror. I had a hickey.

"Fuck you!" I said, pushing him.

"When?" Zayn asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You gave me a hickey." I huffed, dabbing concealer on it. He laughed, kissing my forehead.

"Good."

"Not good! We're not supposed to be anything right now and you sneak in my room to give me hickeys."

Zayn laughed again, why the hell was this funny to him. "Bye babe." He walked out of my room, leaving me to curse his name and try to find a way to completely cover the bite.

10 minutes later, I gave up with a groan, walking downstairs. All the boys were on the couch except Harry and Zayn.

"Guys, I am so sorry." I said in a small voice, and they all rolled their eyes, looking angry.

"Whatever." Niall said, looking down at his food.

"Please..." I begged, and they all ignored me.

"Look, I am a big fat ugly stupid good-for-nothing cheating whore bitch. Say the word, I'll leave. I don't want to fuck up your life anymore. I just mess everything up and I-" I choked, tears running down my face.

"STOP." All three boys yelled, snapping their heads up.

"It was a joke Ky." Louis put in, smiling lightly at me. "We're not mad."

"Kylie, don't ever say that about yourself. You are not a slut, or a bitch." Liam said, his brown eyes drilling into mine.

"Don't leave us! We love you. You're like Mommy Direction but divorced because, you know...Liam is Daddy Direction and you guys aren't together." Niall added.

"Never have been, never will be." Liam said.

"Uh...thanks?" I replied.

"I don't plan on ever not being with Danielle-"

"AWHHH." I cooed, still kind of crying.

"-and you and Zayn shall be together foreverrrrr." When Liam said forever, he waved his hands and did the Spongebob thing.

"He gave her a hickey, look how badly she covered it up!" Louis laughed, and Niall cackled, craning to look at my neck.

"No! I just...uh...ran into the wall..." I stuttered, not very believeably.

"Yeah, okay." They all chimed, rolling their eyes.

"I did!" I protested.

"Yeah, the wall just attacked the side of your neck, right under your jaw."

I groaned, stomping back upstairs as the boys laughed at me.