Chapter 20

*Kylie's POV*

I woke up, walking to the lounge in the front of the bus. Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis were all squished together on the couch, and Zayn was sitting on a recliner. I plopped down on his lap, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, sitting his head on my shoulders.

"Morning, love."

"Morning Zaynie." I smiled.

"GOOD MORNING KYLIE." the boys screamed, and I winced.

"MORNING BOYS." I yelled back. Zayn had his head buried in my back as the bus bumped along the road. I felt his mouth open in my back, and turned my head around.

 "What did you say?" I asked him.

 "I didn't say anything." he said.

"I felt your mouth open."

"Uh...I yawned." he was lying, but I let it go. He buried his face in my back again, opening his mouth again. This time I heard it- a small moan.

I turned to look at him again, smirking.

 "Can you get off?" he breathed.

 "Why?" I asked innocently, hyperaware to the ever-growing bulge pressing against my butt.

"Kylie." he whined.

"Why, Zayn?" I pressed.

"Kylie." He pushed out through gritted teeth.

*Zayn's POV*

She was doing this just to tease. Sitting on my lap as the bus bounced around. I couldn't help it, I was a teenage boy. And after what she said last night, I couldn't get the dirty thoughts out of my head. 

"Nah. I'm comfy." she said, moving around a little more.

"Kylie." I whined again, taking in a deep breath.

The boys were looking at us confused, other than Lou who had caught on and was laughing. He whispered something in Harry's ear and Harry started cracking up too.

Niall seemed to get it, after I let out another whine into her back that was louder than the others. Liam was just sitting there, looking puzzled. Innocent little Captain Sensible.

"Kylie." I growled in her ear, my fingers digging into her waist.

 "Yes?" she asked, eyes wide.

"I know you, and I know you're just going to get up and walk away and leave me with the need to fu-"

"Yep." she said, and decided to get up.

I placed my hands over my lap quickly, but not before Liam got it.

"Oh..." Liam said, blushing. Kylie laughed, going to the couch and sitting on Louis's lap. He raveled his hands around her waist.

"See Zayn, I can control myself." Louis teased.

"Good, because you have a girlfriend. And she's mine." I pointed out, and Louis nodded.

 "And she can sit on my lap without me getting excited too." Louis said. "Horny teenager." he was pulling the oldest card, which he did when he was trying to prove he was right, or wasn't right but wanted to be.

"I doubt that. El has told me things." Kylie winked, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I opened the door when I heard the sink running, coming up behind her.

 "Has anyone told you that you are a ridiculous tease?" I growled, kissing her neck.

Kylie leaned my head, allowing me better access. "Just y-you." she stuttered accidentally. I couldn't take it anymore; I quickly turned around and pushed her back the foot to the opposite wall. My lips pressed on hers lightly.