Chapter 19

*Kylie's POV*

"Aren't you just romantic?" I teased him as he slid in beside me, telling the driver where to go.

"I wanted to drive but Paul said I'd get lost." Zayn smirked. It was true. He gets lost a lot. Like, A LOT a lot. I snorted.

"Remember when you first got your license and you were going to take me to Outback and we had reservations for 7:30 and we didn't get there until almost 10? You drove completely the opposite way on the highway and drove like 15 exits before you realized I was right, and turned around."

"I was planning on making a move on you that night. I had it all planned out but I had more fun singing along to the radio and hearing you yell at me to turn the damn car around."

"Awh! You were planning on making a move?"

"Yeah. But I decided to wait 3 more years. You have no idea how many times I almost told you, but chickened out."

"Well I'm glad you finally did." I smiled, intertwining our hands. He leaned in and pecked me lightly on the lips.

"God, I'm glad I did too." He breathed.

I didn't even notice when the car stopped, I was caught up thinking about how fast things changed but how it also seemed like things have been this way forever. I can't believe just a few months ago we were just friends.

"Vas happenin' in that pretty little mind? We're here." He said, opening my door for me.

"Yay!" I said, bouncing out. We were in an amusement park, completely empty. It wasn't an amusement park so much of a carnival- but permanent. It had a big Ferris wheel, some cute little roller coasters, and other scary-looking and fun-looking carnival rides. It also had a giant water zone, with those pouring bucket things and slides, a giant play area.

"Zayn Malik and Kylie Cater." Zayn said, smiling at the entrance guard. He waved us in.

"Have fun, kids. Please keep your clothes on, sex is a private thing, and other people go on the rides too."

I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach. "No problem, sir." I giggled, and he shot me a stern look. Well, someone wasn't friendly.

"Where to?" Zayn asked, slinging an arm over my shoulder.

"CRAZY MOUSE!" I yelled, pointing at the giant blue roller coaster, where you sit in a round plate and spin as you go through.

"Anything." He pecked my cheek.

******************

"I'm so dizzy." I groaned, stepping off the Zipper.

Zayn was green.

"Are you okay?!" I asked, eyes wide.

"Yeah. Lemme just sit for a minute." He said, eyes closed. He walked over and sat on a bench, breathing slow.

"I'm so sorry I made you go on that!" I panicked.

"I wanted to. I begged YOU." He laughed. "At least we're almost done."

"Only the freaking humongous Ferris wheel." I said, smiling.

"And the water zone!" he said, pointing blindly in the general direction, where I could make out the entrance for 'SPLASH-TASTIC'.

"I don't have a bathing suit." I whined.

"We shall argue after I get rid of my nausea." He grinned, and handed me his wallet. "Go get whatever you want, and get me a water please."