Chapter 5

Vote, comment, you know the drill. It gets kinda...risqué in this chapter (;

***************************************************************************

*Kylie's POV*

When Niall suggested truth or dare, everyone agreed. Including me. "Rules? Anything off limits?" I asked, flipping my hair.

"No!" Louis said, laughing. "But, if you refuse a question or a dare, you have to take an article of clothing off." All the boys looked at me and laughed . I was wearing pajamas, which was not many layers of safety.

Everyone agreed to the rules, and we started. "Truth or dare, Li?" I asked Liam.

"Uhh...truth."

"If you had to date one of the guys, who would it be?"

"Definitely leprechaun over here." Liam said, rubbing Niall's blonde, Irish head.

"Truth or dare, Swagmasta from Doncaster?" Liam asked Louis.

"Dare, bitch!" he yelled, making us all laugh.

"I dare you to...kiss Haz!" He chuckled.

"C'mere boo bear!" Harry said seductively, playfully winking at Louis. He pressed his lips against Louis' for 5 seconds, then came back up and coughed. "You taste like... I don't know, weirdness!" Harry tried to kiss me to get the "Louis juice" off but I pushed him away, laughing. I grabbed Harry's drink off the table and took a swig, coughing at how it was almost pure vodka.

15 minutes later, I was sitting in my lacy bralette and matching cotton granny panties (thank God for those). All the boys seemed to target me, asking me to do stupid things they know I wouldn't do. And that wasn't a lot. My arms were crossed over my chest. Harry and Niall didn't have shirts on and Louis and Zayn were wearing boxers only. Liam was the only one fully dressed. Sometimes that boy's up for anything. 

"Kylieeee." Niall sung, and I looked over. Oh crap, what now?

*Zayn's POV*

The way Niall looked at me right before he asked Kylie the question, I knew something was up. Of course, fearless Kylie who would do almost anything except lick Louis' disgusting foot or eat a bottle of mustard washed down with pickle juice, picked dare.

"I dare you to...give Zayn a lap dance! A real one!" The Irish boy laughed, and my eyes widened. I shot daggers at him. Harry, opposite me, was tensing up. Kylie looked down at herself and sighed. I knew she would do it just because she didn't want to take her underwear off. This was bad enough already, but I knew she didn't want anyone seeing what a bikini hadn't already shown them. She was whispering something to Harry, who looked kind of pissed off and was glaring at Niall. I grinned at him, knowing Kylie couldn't see me. Maybe this will be fun. I'm getting a lap dance from the girl I love, and pissing her boyfriend off at the same time.

"Niall!" She sighed, coming to sit by me. He just cackled, and motioned for her to continue.

"You could always take off your pretty bra instead!" He laughed, and she shook her head.

"Sorry, Zaynie. It doesn't mean anything." She whispered to me. I felt a slight pang in my heart for a second but that was soon not the most important thing on my mind.

*Kylie's POV*

I can't believe Niall would do that! Actually, yes I can. He would do anything to embarrass me. I don't know if Niall knows this, but sometimes I think about Zayn in a way thats a little more than platonic. As per usual, I pushed that to the back of my mind. No reason to even think about that right now. I Now, Harry was upset and things between me and Zayn...hopefully, it wouldn't get awkward. Although things aren't like that between us, I was still a half naked girl dancing on top of him.