Chapter 16

*Kylie's POV*

I woke up, stretching. Apparently I fell asleep on the couch, because that's where I am. The boys were nowhere to be found, apparently they left for their interview already. I grabbed my phone and saw a bunch of Twitter notifications.

@tyybabee: #zaylieForever! @kykycarter and @zaynmalik are perfect<3

I had lots and lots of these. (I also had a lot of "Zaylie sucks")

I ignored them and closed twitter, but not before I saw #ZaylieForever was trending worldwide. That was so annoying, it was so annoying that Zayn thinks he can just trend our personal life on twitter. I liked to fly under the radar.

I went on YouTube, searching for today's interview. Why was I doing this to myself? I clicked the first one that came up. Instantly, you could see something was wrong with Zayn. He had dark circles under his eyes, and he wasn't talking or laughing much.

"So who's taken?" The interviewer asked.

"I've been dating a beautiful girl, Sydney." Niall smiled, and you could see in his eyes how much he liked her.

"Danielle." Liam said, grinning.

"Ellllllll." Louis yelled, making a heart with his hand.

"I'm single." Harry said, winking at the camera. Flirt.

"What about you, Zayn? Is Kylie still upset with you? It was sweet how you got ZaylieForever to trend."

"Oh...uh...I think so. I really screwed up. But I love her with all my heart, so I will always be taken, even if she isn't. But I plan on keeping her forever; I just hope she lets me."

"You didn't seem to think about that when you called me a slut yesterday!" I screamed at my phone, clicking it off and throwing it across the empty bus. It hit the wall with a thud, lying on the floor.

I hated the world.

************************************************************************************

*Zayn's POV*

Kylie hadn't spoken to me in three days. She had never gone an entire day being mad at me - I really, really fucked up this time. She hadn't tweeted anything, ignoring all the Zaylie tweets.

"Kylie, do you want toast?" I asked, because I was making toast for everyone else too.

She got up and went back to the lounge, almost falling at the bus went over a bump. Well, that was sad...I felt so bad, especially since it was totally my fault. What was my problem, why had I been such a terrible boyfriend in the first place? I was an idiot. I finally got the girl of my dreams, and it was only a month before I screwed it up.

"Guys, I'm going crazy." I said sadly, sitting on the couch next to Liam, Louis, and Niall. Harry had gone off after Kylie. Even if we weren't always on the best terms, I was glad he was there for her throughout this. Someone needed to be, and I blew my chances at it.

"Zayn." Liam sighed, as I practically ripped my hair out.

"Liam, I have an idea. Try to get her to come to the concert tonight, okay?" She hasn't come to the first two concerts of tour, she was THAT angry. So angry that she would miss her best friends performing because of a screwed up asshole also known as Zayn Malik. I hated myself.

"Kylie, please, just listen for a second." I begged, walking into the lounge. Harry got up, going into the bathroom, ignoring Kylie's pleading glares.

"No. You listen." She snarled, and I shut up. "I trusted you more than anyone in the world. We had 14 years of friendship behind us, and I truly thought we would be together forever. I thought you would never hurt me like that. When I was terrified I may be pregnant, for God's sake, I'm 19! I didn't even hesitate to call you in, even though I knew there was no way it could have been yours. You were supposed to be THERE FOR ME. And you weren't. You totally just blew me off, like it was not a big deal. IT WAS, ZAYN. It was a HUGE deal. That may have been my FUTURE. And also, you fucking called me a SLUT. Since when was having sex with someone you thought you loved being a slut? I am old enough to make my own decisions and you certainly weren't calling me a slut when I was kissing you. And I know that you have had sex with more than two people, so that makes you a big fuckin' hypocrite. Jack and Harry. That's it. It does NOT make me a slut, especially not to you. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR ME, ZAYN!"

Kylie was screaming at me, tears running down her face. I was crying too, especially as she said the last part;

"AND I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU. But I can't. And you can stop trending Zaylie Forever, because you fucked that up. I'm leaving after the concert tonight, after I say goodbye to everyone. I do not want to hear from you again, okay? We're not together, we're not friends. Pretend like you never met me. I don't want you to come after me, because I don't want to forgive you when I KNOW YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME. All in all, I'm just a slut, right, Zayn?"

"Kylie please just listen for a second." I pleaded, and she lifted her head out of her hands. We were both crying.

"Make it good, this is the last time you're going to talk to me. You have 60 seconds" She said in a monotone, which was worse than her screaming at me. Her face had absolutely no emotion.

"I am the world's biggest fuckup. I know. I blew all my chances with you. I didn't mean what I said, at all. I was jealous, extremely. I want you to have my child, nobody else's. No rush, obviously. You're not a slut and I will NEVER know what caused me to say that to you. Please, please don't leave. I love you more than anything in the world, I would give up my life for you. I love you, Kylie Maria Carter."

*Kylie's POV*

I broke. I screamed everything at him, and it felt like I got a giant weight off my chest. I was leaving. Tonight. I was going to go to the concert, say goodbye to everyone, and then leave.

"I love you, Kylie Maria Carter." He finished, and I got up, walking out of the room so he couldn't see me sobbing. I almost forgave him, but I can't. I can't forgive him, no matter how much I love him.

*************************************************************************************