Chapter 35

*Zayn's POV*

I stepped out of the bathroom, fixing my hair and smirking. Kylie walked out a minute after I did, her lips red and swollen.

"Don't look so proud." She huffed, hitting me in the chest and grabbing the car keys from my hand.

"I just fu-"

"Shut up, Zayn." Kylie chuckled, not letting me finish my sentence. Walking out to her mom's car, she stepped into the driver's seat, turning the ignition on. I opened the passenger door, and Kylie reversed just a little bit out of the parking spot. I backed up again, about to step in when she did it again.

"Sorry! I'll stop." She laughed when I gave her a look. Believing her, I lifted a foot to climb in when she reversed again, tears in her eyes as she laughed at me. "Get into the car, idiot. Don't just stand there."

I didn't even have a response to that, I just laughed and finally stepped in, closing the door behind me. Turning up the radio, I sang along obnoxiously to the song Somebody I Used To Know, a song I knew Kylie hated more than anything.

"You're so annoying." She laughed, turning the corner sharply and hurling me into the side window... on purpose.

"Babe, you tried to kill me by attacking me on the ice, and my hips have hand marks on them, and you just practically flung me on the road." I reasoned, smiling and pushing her arm off the armrest on the side of the seat.

"Babe, you made me ice skate, you were going too slow, and you were singing horribly." Kylie said in the same voice I did.

"I just really love you more than anything in the world." I told her honestly as a random feeling of love swelled inside of me.

"I love you, too." She smiled, stopping in front of my house to drop me off. "I'll be over for dinner with your family in a few hours. Bond before we go back in two nights."

I leaned in, kissing her on the lips for a second before stepping out and watching her as she pulled into her driveway 3 houses away. She waved at me enthusiastically before going inside her own house, and I went into mine excited to see my family.

*****************************************

"Bye Mum!" I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and a tight hug the night after the next as Kylie and I climbed out of the car, a lump in my throat as always when I left home. Kylie had my mom wrapped in a hug as her shoulders shook, and I had to look away to keep myself from crying.

"Bye, baby. I'll miss you. Come back home soon." My mom had tears streaming down her face and I just nodded, not trusting myself to talk. Kylie's eyes had tears in them too, and she squeezed my hand as we walked onto the plane.

**********************************

"Zayn! Kylie! On in 5!" The regular concert had almost ended and it was time for Kylie and I to do our cover of Remind Me.

"I don't want to..." Kylie whined, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I believe in you, Kylay." Louis yelled in her ear before bounding off again backstage. She startled, looking around and laughing a little.

"Get on the stage!" Bridget yelled directly into Kylie's face, and she stiffened, her fists clenching. I don't think Kylie has ever hated anyone that much as long as I've known her- it was bad. She hated her so much I was afraid to tell her about what happened.

"Calm down, princess. We got this- only three more concerts and tour is over." I kissed her forehead, walking onstage to start the song.

After the song, we pranced back to the dressing room, laughing. The crowd goes absolutely crazy, and I think Kylie is like Niall in the sense that after concerts, she gets so incredibly hyper and ecstatic.

"Honey got a booty like pow pow pow, honey got some boobies like wow oh wow." Harry winked at Kylie and wiggled his eyebrows, singing along to the radio as she came in. She just laughed, flicking him off and grabbing her t-shirt and leggings to change into from her pretty dress. Knowing that Haz only meant it in a friendly way didn't help the feeling of jealousy that ran through me though, I hated when the boys- or any boy- flirted with her in front of me. I shot Harry a glare but tried to hide my face from Kylie.

"He didn't mean it, calm down." Kylie rolled her eyes as she passed me on the way back, in comfortable clothes. Well, I guess I didn't do a good job of that.

"It's still not okay with me." I growled behind her, my hands on her hips. "You're mine."

"Please stop being so possessive. It's really goddamn annoying. I only love you. I'm my own person." She snapped, pushing my hands off of her and sitting on the couch.

I just huffed, sitting on the other couch. "Sorry."

"Whatever. Let's just get on the bus." Kylie walked past me and I got up, grabbing her wrist softly to stop her.

"I'm sorry. I love you." I intertwined my fingers with her, and she smiled half heartedly, coming back onto the bus with me.

*********************************

"Morning." She yawned, stepping out into the kitchen.

"Afternoon. Concert in two hours."  Liam corrected her, grinning from the couch.

"I want to go back to the house. I'm sick of this bus." She whined, sitting on my lap.

"I know, baby. Me too. But the concert is kind of early tonight- starts at 5:30. Which means we get out earlier."

The concert went great, like always.  We sang the whole album, and Kylie and I did the cover.

It was around nine when Liam, Niall, Harry, and I were sitting on the couch, waiting for Kylie and Louis to get back with our food.

Louis stepped in the door, carrying boxes full of pizza and burgers. "Everyone but Zayn in the lounge." He shot me a look between a glare and a pity stare, and I had no clue what as going on.

"What. The. Fuck. Is. This?" Kylie spat at me, throwing the magazine at my chest.

*********************************************************************