Chapter 30

Shea Pov

"What about this" He asked holding up two outfits that said Trouble in the Making on the front. That made me giggle, cause lord knows...they gone be some trouble making lil girls lol.

"Yea th-" I was cut off by seeing the last person I wanted to see.

Veronica, and she looks different. Like she looks bad. Life been kickin that ass.

To avoid any confrontations I grabbed Shuan hand and wobbled my ass to another part of the store. He gave me a questioning look, but I just shook my head at him to let him now to drop it... but I guess he ain't give a fuck cause he asked anyways.

"Who was that and what was that about?" He asked grabbing my wrist stopping me in my tracks.

"You remember that Veronica girl I told yhu about" he nodded for me to continue "Well that was her, and to avoid alllll problems possible I walked away." Im a mother now so I have to think about the well being of my babies.

"Oh we wont gone have any problems. Ion fight women, buh I will call my cousin Stacy and she'll beat her ass" he said continuing to walk.

We had been shopping for two hours and I have to pee....again. Its only been my seventh time in two hours. I told Shuan that I was goin to the bathroom and he nodded.

I walked in and came face to face with Veronica. She looked at me and smiled, than the smile dropped when she realized who I was.

"So, if it isnt lil miss I pass out free pussy" Ion give away free pussy. She know damn well she been doing that the whole damn story...smdh. Strike one!

"Veronica I dont want any problems. All I wanna do is pee and gone bout my business." I said walking to a stall. But I made sure it wasn't the one she was using. Done need or want crabs from this hoe.

"Not so fast, bitch ain finished talking to your fat ass" She semi yelled grabbing my arm. Wait. Fat? Strike two!!

I jerked my hand from her and turned back around. She had the damn nerve to pull my hair. STRIKE MUHHFUCKIN THREE!!!! I turned around and hit that bitch right in her nose. She stumbled back grabbing her nose.

"Oh, bitch its on" she said running to me. I need to find a way to get away from her. I really dont want to fight....well I do, buh im pregnant.

She grabbed me by my hair and started hitting me in the face.

"ITS. YOUR FALT I. LOST MY. BABY" She said in between punches. I have to say... she going in on my ass. Ain gone lie. BUT, Its only cause of this big ass stomach in front of me.

I managed to sling her body to the ground. Just as I did that this bitch kicked upward and kicked me in the stomach. I mean she kicked the shit out my ass. Instantly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. FUCK!

Shuan Pov

Her ass been in that damn bathroom too damn long. If she had to boo boo then she should have just said that...i ain't gone judge her. But , ain seen that Vagisil girl either... things ain't feeling right. Im bouta walk my tall ass right in the girls bathroom.

When I got half way there I seen that Vagisil girl running. The fuck? So I ran my long legged ass to the bathroom. What I saw broke my heart. Shea was laying in the floor with blood coming from....down there. She wasnt moving and it looked like she wasn't breathing.

I quickly picked her up bridal style and ran to the truck. I hit 110 goin to the hospital. I ran four stoplights, jumped two curbs, and hit someones dog...sorry. Her phone was lighting up so I answered it without looking at the ID.