Chapter 23

Shea Pov

This niqqa...has me in some house. Ion think its his cause it got hella niqqas here counting money. Buh it cant be a trap house cause ion see any naked bitches walkin round bagging the drugs...fuck it, ion know.

Him and two other niqqas was walking me to this room after walking down three long ass halls. When he got there he looked at me

"What!" the hell he looking at me for...dumb ass

"Open the door" He said with a duh tone

"Yhu girlnap me then bring me to some strange house, and yhu want me to open the door?? Niqqa if yhu dont open this damn door and get the fuck out my muhfuckin face" I spat rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

He looked at me then looked at the other two niqqas. He nodded then they walked off. He opened the door then threw me over his shoulder and walked in the room.

"Jay yhu better put me down!!" I said trying to get down

Then this fuck niqqa threw me on the bed hard as'f!

"Yhu ever call me that niqqa again I will make your life a living hell" He said pinning me down on the bed.

"Too late" I mumbled

"Shea yhu keep it up na, ain playin with yo ass" he said putting his finger in my face.

There's no telling when someone is gonna come save me, so imma hush...buh when he leave imma be talkin shit again.

"Yhu might wanna rest up some cause after yhu meet my ma and sister, we're gonna start a new life... together...in another state...juss me and yhu and our baby."

"Niqqa ain nobody pregnant!! Dafuq?" Niqqa got me using double negatives and shit.

"Not now your not...juss wait on it" He said then started towards the door."Oh and don't think because yhu ain tied up yhu can escape. I got yhu locked in and the windows are bullet proof so yhu ain gone be able to escape that way either" Then he walked out locking the door behind him.

"Fuck yhu!!" I told yhu when he leave I'd be talkin shit again.

"What was that?" He yelled back

"Nothin niqqa, damn!!" I said sitting down on the bed.

Trell Pov

I told one of the niqqas to call up my ma and let her know Shea is here. I can't wait till me and Shea start a new life together. I only want her so imma have someone to kill off her lil sister...plus im not about to take care of a child that ain mines...dafuq I look like?

King Pov (Steven Pov)

This niqqa got King all kinds of fucked up!! Yhu juss gone take King daughter?! (Lord this niqqa talking in third person!!)  King's baby girl!!? Awh fuck naw!! Steven is gone now, King has some shit to handle. And imma let Jay ass have it too cause he's supposed to be keeping an eye on her.

Yea he came by the same night it happened and told me, buh he was supposed to be watching her. Wait. The Hell was she doing in a club any damn ways!!? When we save her she gone get a whoopin.

(Now we both know she got yhu wrapped around her finger...Yhuuu ainnn goneee dooooo shiiiiiiit)

"Man wtf ever! I got an image to keep and yhu makin that hard puttin my business out there like that."

(Im sowwie, im sowwie continue with yo rantin).