Chapter 10

Shea Pov

I walked back to the living room seeing my dad looking out the window at Jay car.

"So who's that in the car?" He asked while going towards the kitchen.

"The the guy im staying with now" I said whispering the guy part and looking down.

"The what! HELL nah tell im to bring his ass!" He said with the vein in his neck popping out. I can say Jay ass gone get it.

"JAY!!" I yelled while waving my arms in the air trying to get his attention. "I know this motherfucker hear me" I said while walking to the car. "Nigga I know yo ugly ass heard me!!" I yelled while snatching the door open. "My dad wanna talk to you, bring yo ass" I said then closed the door waiting for him to get out. He walked around and I reached for his hand and his bitch ass looked away like he aint see my damn hand. I shot him one of my infamous death glares and walked off towards the door.

When we got to the door daddy stared Jay up and down and said his name like he was surprised to he him. Then walked over to the couch while im standin here confused as hell.

"Shea come sit down and tell me how you know my daughter." My dad asked calm yet stern. I dont thing i've ever seen him this serious. I just looked back and forward waiting on his answer.

"Well boss -" he was cut off by me

Jaquel Pov

"BOSS!" Shea yelled while hopping up off the chair.

"Yes boss, Jay works for me, so does his friends." My dad says to me like nothing was wrong.

"Your friends too Jay?" I asked like aint just hear my dad say that shit.

"Shea, sitcho' ass down and don't get up no more" he said making me sit down just like he said. 

"Boss, aint know this was your daughter in all honesty." Jay said like he was pleading for his life.

"Yea I know, that's why im not that mad. But Shea told me she was staying with you now...is it true?" Daddy asked while interlocking his fingers looking at Jay

"Yes sir" Jay said looking down at the floor. 

"Well thanks for letting my daughter stay at your place. But, being you a nigga, I know the kind of work you do, and I know you personally. S,he will no longer be staying with you. She will be staying with me, so I know that she's safe. Yall can still be cool and shit with each other,  but yall will NOT be staying with one another." He said then getting up and going to the kitchen. "Jay come here" he said. Ion know what they're saying so I decided to turn on the tv and flip through the channels.

"Alright Shea lets go. We bouta go get yo stuff and bring it here." Jay said goin out the door.

The ride to the house was quiet, too quiet for me being my ass stay somewhere talking. "So, what does this mean" I asked looking over at him.

"To be honest I really don't know" He simply said still looking at the road still.

"Well we can still be cool and shit. Juss cause we aint living together dont mean we gotta stop being best friends and shit." I said leaning forward some so I could look him in the eyes.

"You sure that's what you want? He said looking over at me then back at the road.

"Yea bestfrannnnn" I said while poking him in his side. He started laughin. I thought that was too cute.

"Ahahaha you better stop fo' we flip the fuck over" He said still laughing.

We pulled up to the house and im greeted my Nina jumping on me so I pick her up.

"Shea you left me...you keep this up and you gone be replaced" Nina said rolling her eyes then giving me a kiss

"Girl bye, ain nobody taking my place" I said while tickling her.

"Hey baby girl" Meredith said walking over giving me a hug

"Oh so am I not here" Jay said feeling left out.

"Awh yhu know aint gone leave my baby out" she said walking over to hug and kiss him. He smiled then hugged and kissed her back.

"Imma go upstairs and get yo stuff" Jay said runnin up the stairs.

"Meredith, my stay is being cut short. My dad wants me to move in with him." I told her.

"Awwwh my baby leavin alreadyyy." She whined

"Awh im sorry but I got-" I was cut off by Meredith.

"Girl aint talking bout you. Im talking bout Nina." She said looking at Nina and taking her out my arms.  

"Well dang Meredith im hurt" I said getting sad.

"Girl you know imma miss you too" She said hugging me

"Shea I don't wanna leave Ms. Meredith" Nina said looking all sad. I looked and Meredith looked at me. I know we've been here for about 2 months, but im not sure about this. I know for sure that Meredith will take care of Nina way better than I can right now.  Looking from Nina to Meredith I took a deep breath. 

"Well if its alright with you-Can she stay? It would really make me happy to have her around when there's nobody here" Meredith said with a big ass smile on her face.

"Well, im too young to try and keep her on my own. So, I tell you what, until I graduate and get myself situated she can stay." I said. It was bitter sweet for me. Bitter cause Nina is my baby. Sweet cause im to young to have such a big responsibility.

"Yayyy!!" Meredith yelled

"Imma go tell Jay to leave Nina things here" I said jogging up the stairs. "Jay you can leave Nina things, Meredith wants to keep her while im in school.

"So you telling me I just packed all her stuff and she staying? I am too sexy to be slaving like this." He said causing me to burst out laughing.

"You so freaking conceited its sad" Playfully pushing him and grabbing my suitcases. "Do me a favor and pack the stuff in the dresser for me." I said while walking into the closet and taking my clothes down. I walk out the closet and see him going through my underwear. "What the hell?" I asked laughing. Snatching my underwear from him, "Pack everything except these."

"You the one that asked me to pack the stuff in the dresser." He said examining my underwear some more.

"You know what, whatever just hurry and leave my underwear alone." I said walking back in the closet.

After everything is packed Jay took my things to the car while. I was standing in the door smothering Nina in kisses and tickles. I could feel a tear fall down my cheek as I kissed her cheeks. Hearing Jay clear his throat, I look down at the big smile on Nina face. I know she's in good hands. I know for a fact she will have attention twenty-four seven with Meredith.  I said goodbye to Nina and Meredith and made my way out the door.