Chapter 19

Steven Pov

Let me reintroduce myself, my name is Steven Marcel Winston. I am Shea's pops. I know some of yall dont like me for walking gout on Shea. That's not the case I had to g- wait aint bout to explain what took place all over gain. Just know that im here now and I plan on staying. There's nothing more I love than my baby, not even my girlfriend Jayla. But enough of me lets get on with the story.

My baby graduating today...and I must say im an emotional wreck. I can only imagine how imma feel when she gets married. But I gotta get myself together I dont want anyone to think im weak ass nigga, and im not.

At the mall...

Im walking round the mall looking for a black size five shoe...heel...pump...whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Jayla is at the salon with Jayla getting her hair and shit done. A nigga lost, females keep trying to holla, niggas mean mugging trying to get shot...Im over this bullshit. Shopping for girls is difficult as fuck.

Two Hours Later...

I done finally found her the perfect shoe. Thanks to all the women who were huddled around me talm bout some "Awh there's nothing sexier than a man shopping for is daughter". After finding the right shoe I was walking out, one of those women caressed my ass. "Im happily in a relationship" I chanted to myself walking out the store.

At Home...

I placed the shoes on Shea's bed and went downstairs to find me something to eat. After that I cooled on the couch till Jayla and Shea to get back disturbing the peace.

Shea Pov

So me and Jayla just left the salon and now we're on the way home so I can chill a little until its time to get ready for graduation this afternoon at four and it's now one-twenty four.

"So, Shea are you ready to get your life started? After today you will no longer be considered as a child or daddy's little girl. Your gonna need to take on some responsibility. Oh and dont tell your dad I told you, but he has a surprise for you." Jayla said driving to the house.

"Oh my God! What is it!" I yelled doing my little happy dance in my seat

"I cant tell you Sheaaa, I wasn't even supposed to let you know bout the surprise"

"I am more than ready. I've been ready since kindergarten. And yea I know that im gonna have to take on some responsibilities, serious responsibilities. Nothing like washing dishes, something like a job. Hey can we go to the mall real quick?"

"Shea you already got everything, what do you need from the mall?"

"A thing majig from watchucallit, oh God just go to the mall Jayla."

"Nope. We have to get to your house so you can get ready"

"Jayla pwease pwease PWEASEEEEE!!" I begged like my life depended on it.

"Okay okay okay Shea girl dang. You know us pretty girls don't beg, hell wrong with you" She said fixing her lipstick then laughing. I just laughed at her response.

At The Mall...

So me and Jayla walking through the food court to get my watchucallit. Hell, I cant remember the name of it. All I know is that it's like lemonade. I walk up and I told them what I wanted. I turned around to take a look at the people around me. And what I saw just broke my heart. Jay kissing Veronica. But, that was quickly replaced by anger. Don't think I forgot about me calling my one with that bitch a while ago. I right nicely walked up and punched that bitch right in her mouth. Blood went flying everywhere. Jay hopped and grab me then he tried to apologize but I punched his ass right in his eye and walked out like the boss bitch I am.