Chapter 11

La'Shea Pov

So im now staying with my dad. As of now Shea gone catch up on four years of father daughter time, and by that I mean shopping. Shit, I know he got it, and imma get it.

"Daddy come here!!!" I yelled from downstairs in the living room.

"The hell yhu yelling for! It better be something good too" He said coming down the stairs and sitting beside me.

"Do yhu have anything planned fa today?" I asked trying to look as innocent and sweet as possible.

"Lawd what yo ass want? I know you want something, and by the way it sounds it has something to do with MY money...a  lot of it at that." He explained with a raised eyebrow and his arms crossed.

"Well, not exactly, I just wanted to have father daughter time today.........and spend your money" I said in all honesty. There's nothing better than spending somebody else money, and saving your own.

"Alright lets go" he said sounding like he knew what was in store for him today.

At Crabtree Mall.....

We in the mall and I have hit up twelve  stores and made three trips to the car so far. After all that shopping ah bitch was tired as hell and hungry so me an my dad hit up the food court. For some reason I don't really like Crabtree food court like I like Triangle Town Center Mall.

As im sitting down playing with my phone waiting for my dad to come with our food this very, very attractive young man came and sat down in front of me. This young man here was something else. He was muscular, with a milk chocolate skin complexion, had a dimple in his right cheek and he had pretty brown eyes.

"Hey, how  you doing this afternoon beautiful? " He asked me with his sexy deep ass voice.

"Im doing pretty good, thanks for asking. How are you doing on this afternoon? I asked putting my phone down giving him my undivided attention.

"No problem and I am doing wonderful now that im talking to you gorgeous. What's your name?

"My nam is-"

"I'll beat a niggas ass" My dad rudely cut me off mugging the hell out of the dude.

"Oh excuse me, ain know this was your girl." I told yall my dad looked mad young for his age. "I must say she's really beautiful and I wish yall the best." He said looking up at my dad and getting up from the seat.

"Excuse me rudeness!" I said glaring at my dad and looking back at they guy whos name I couldn't catch. " Im sorry bout that but thats my dad. Daddy calm down and stop mugging him." My ass is glad looks cant kill cause my dad is still mugging this guy.

"Daddy!!"

"......."

"STEVEN!!" I yelled gettin impatient with his ass.

"iight whatever yo. Imma go get some damn napkins and when I get back I dont wanna see yo ass still standing here" My rude ass dad said walking away.

"Once agan, I am so sorry. My name is  Shea." I said eating one of my fries.

"My name is Dontrell but people call me Trell, and with that being said can I have your number gorgeous?" He asked licking his lips then smiling. I swear that dimple makes him  irresistible.

I got his phone and saved my number. He got my phone and save his number under the name HubbyTrell ♥ I laughed when I seen that. This boy is already too much. We gave each others phone back then he left.

My dad walked back lookin at me with ah raised eyebrow.

"What I do?" I asked nervously, cause I know if he seen us exchange numbers then his ass gone be on straight stalk mode.

"I saw yall" I mentally face palmed myself. "But, I aint gone bother yall, for now. I dont like that little nigga" When he said that I almost choked on my damn Sprite. Well thats a first.

After we finished eating, goofing off and talking bout people we got in the car and started down the road.

"I got a surprise for you"

"What is it!" I asked getting all excited and shit.

"Not a damn thing if you keep yelling in my damn ear!" My dad yelled looking at me. I laughed cause no matter how serious my dad is I just cant take him serious, plus his reaction tickled my soul.

"Daddy what is it? Can you tell me please?"

"No"

"Is it some more clothes?"

"..."

"Is it some more shoes?"

"..."

"You got me a house?"

"..." I see this man wanna be funny got something for that.

"Is it some strippers with baseball bat size di-" I was cut off by him stoppin the car in the middle of the damn road.

"Shea you finish that sentence if you want and there will be hell to pay" He said looking my in my eye. I knew his ass was serious then so I quietly sat my black ass in that seat till we got home.

As we pulled up to the house I aint see shit.

"Daddy where's the surprise?" I asked all confused.

"You gotta search for it" He said then smirked like shit was funny.

"Are you serious?"

"If you really want it then you gotta look for it."

"Is it something small?"

"Nope"

"So its big, iight I got you" I said then started searching.

I had been searching for almost two hours...and aint found shit. Kind of fuckery is this?

"Steven Marcell Winston!! I am so upset right now!" I yelled busting into his room like the boss bitch I am.

"First off dont be calling out my government name like that. Second dont be busting in my damn room like you runing shit. Third, What the hell I tell you about yelling in my damn house. And last, what do daddy's baby want?" I swear my dad is bipolar as hell.

"Daddy I can't find it" I said making the sad puppy dog face.

"Shea I swear you be having yo eyes in yo ass sometimes, come on" I told y'all his ass is bipolar. He gone have to get some medicine for that asap. But I followed him to the garage door.

"Its in here?" I asked confused

"Naw, I just brought you over here so you can stare at the door all damn day" Man I swear my daddy got a smart ass mouth. Now I see where I got it from.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes and opening the door then flicking on the light so I could see. "Oh God! Daddy you got me a car!!!

"Naw I got you a damn horse" He said with a straight face. I dont like this guy sometimes.

"Im too excited for you to kill my vibe right now!" He gave me the keys to my car. "Imma be on the road like move bitch get out the way!" and with that being said he took the keys right out my hand causing my happy dance to end. "W-what was that for?" I asked getting all sad.

"Shea I don't want you doing any stupid shit on this car. I want you to be very careful and make smart decisions. I don't want anyone telling me you were in a car accident, you drinking and driving, speeding and getting tickets, hell if there's a squirrel in the road yo ass better not hit that bitch. Understood?"

"Yes Daddy" I said hoping that was the end of his speech

"La'Shea Nicole Winston im dead ass serious." He said in a stern voice

"I know daddy and I promise to abide by your rules" I said while slipping my keys back out his hands and giving him a hug.

I cant wait to go to school tomorrow and show off my brand new white and black 2015 BMW i8...this bitch aint even out yet, so I don't know what my dad did to get it. Shit i honestly don't care, I just cant wait till tomorrow.