Chapter 2

Jaquel's POV

I felt pretty bad after watching ole' girl walk off with her little girl. I did sound kind of harsh talking to her and I know I've probably scarred that little girl saying that in front of her. I do have a heart yall. I Gotta find ole girl and apologize for what I've done. So I text my nigga Nuck to let him know wassup.

**Text Convo**

Me: Nuck

Nuck: Yea what's good?

Me: Not shit got something to handle. Hey I need you to go and keep a eye on things while im gone. Now nigga, only hit me up if there's a problem. Dont call or text me for some dumb shit.

Nuck: Nigga we both know that I know how to handle business when you aint here... but okay whatever nigga.

Me: I swear if you won't my nigga I would have a problem with yo smart ass mouth.

**Text Convo Over**

La'Shea POV:

I'm sitting at the park with Nina, and she's scared as hell. Im trying my best to calm her down but she's shaking and crying all at the same time. Im holding her, rocking and singing to her but its just not working. She finally decides to calm down about 15 minutes later and then she looks at me and gives me this big ole hug. Lord knows this is my baby. No I didn't give birth to her,  but this is my child.

"Nina, baby, I am so sorry for that. You know I would never let anything happen to you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I look at you as my own and I will never put anyone else before you." When I said that, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. Turning around I see the guy from earlier. Im pretty sure he seen how scared I was through my eyes. I had to suck it up and be tough for Nina.

"Hey ma I'm sorry for what I did and said to you and your little girl earlier."  He looked like he really meant it, but you can't really be too sure with him. I looked down at Nina who looks like she's about to start crying all over again.

"It's okay Nina I would NEVER let anyone hurt you." I said looking at her then giving Jay a death glare.

"I said I was sorry ma I really didn't mean to scare you or your lil girl. I was so pissed off at the nigga that tried to fuck me over." He said with such sincerity. I covered Nina ears. 

"This is my sister, but I look at her as my littlel girl. I will do anything, and I mean anything to protect her." I said looking so damn serious that he took a step back like he was surprised. 

He walked over to Nina and gave her a piece of candy. She looked happy like all the emotions she was feeling earlier went away. I took the candy from her, cause she know better than to take candy from a stranger. What he go around giving little kids candy. I frowned at the thought.

"Hey dont be taking candy from her like that, that's mad rude ma" He said. Like he knows what bring rude is I thought to myself. Putting my hand back over Nina ear and bringing her head to my chest.

"My name ain't ma, it's La'Shea and ion know who the fuck you think you are. First you threaten to kill me and my little sister! And then expect me to look over that like it was nothing! Hunn you got me fucked up, down, left, and right!" I yelled getting mad and standing up to him. I adjusted Nina in my arms with my hand still over her ear. I doubt I was looking intimidating cause after all, I am a lot smaller than him. He looked down at me and smiled then grabbed my arm.

"Let me tell you something im nothing like them other fuck niggas you just talk to any kind of way. I will have someone come and cut yo fucking head off." He said through clenched teeth so Nina wouldn't hear.

LAWWWWWD HAVE MERCY I can already tell this is gone be a love hate kind of relationship already ahaha. But tell me what yall think.

Let me kno wassup thoo like damn...
Vote, comment, and follow and when i start seein that happen yall will get another update. Byeee Lovessss