Chapter 20

Shea Pov

Im now chilling with Shanell and Trina at my new house. My dad must have really wanted me out the house. During the graduation he had his niggas moving my clothes and shit to my new house. So as soon as graduation was done I was able to move right in. The girls agreed to stay with me until I get use to the house. Daddy really did the most though. Why the hell do he think I need a house with these many bedrooms?? It's only me! I have a workout room, indoor theater, indoor pool, outdoor pool, game room, and a office. Oh not to mention he got security cameras and shit. Now aint complaining don't get me wrong, It's just a lot for my first house.

We all sitting on the island in the kitchen eating some cheesecake and talking bout what took place between me and Jay.

"That's just fucked up bruh. So, what's the plan?" Trina asked in all seriousness

"The hell?" Me and Shanell said in unison

"The hell we need a plan for?" I asked cause there's no telling what this girl got going on in her mind.

"To get back at Jay" Trina said in a duh tone

"Trina, nothing crazy" Shanell said "Let's do something small first, then we gone move onto the crazier things" Shanell said still looking down. Now I know Shanell pretty upset with Jay. Not mad or pissed off, but upset. Cause she believe in handling things like adults and not like children.

"What you got in mind?" I asked nervously

"Muhaha--" She was cut off by me flicking some cheesecake and hitting her in her chin. "Bitch, what the hell!!" She said laughing and trying to grab me, but my ass took off.

While im running from Trina there was a knock at the door. What the fuck? Nobody knows where I stay besides Shanell, Trina & my Pops. The squad only knows I have a house, not the address.

"Who the fuck could that be?" I whisper yelled

"Wellllll..." Trina trailed off

"Well what!" I asked. They knocked at the door again.

"Well...Nuck and them-" She tried to explain but she got cut off by me.

"Damn Trina, can yo ass hold water!" I said while opening the door. To my somewhat surprise the first face I saw was Jay's.

"Oh fuck nah" I slammed the door in their face. It was meant for Jay, but they just happened to be standing there too.

"Uhmn I know DAMN WELL YOU AINT SLAM THAT DAMN DOOR IN MY FACE" Lean busted in running over tickling me. I fell slamp to the door. Trina ass just went back to eat her cheesecake. Shanell juss kept eating like I wont being attacked. Kind friends do I have?

"STOP LEAN" I said trying to get away from him but failing cause im weak as hell from laughing

" Not till you say sorry" He said not letting up

"Sorry! Im sosososo SORRY!! I had to rush out cause I was bout to pee myself.

"Alright, now let's get to business. Why the HELL you ain't invite us to yo lil house warming thingy" Lean asked

"Ask yo lil friend" I said rolling my eyes. It's taking everything in me not to go to the kitchen, get a knife and stab his ass to death.

"Who??" They asked in unison...except Jay. He just looked down.

"Mr. I Ain Shit" I said walking out the living room back to the kitchen to my cheesecake.

"Jay!! What the fuck you do!?" Nuck yelled. When I told yall they was like brothers to me I won't playing.