The hidden house

Announcement: when you see the sentence like this that mean you are reading the person thoughts on what's happening.

Makayla

As me and Chez pulled off to go home our phones went off.

Unknown: watch your backs🙈

That's when the back window busted. I looked back and saw a truck behind us with tented windows. Two of them stuck their heads out the window but they had on a mask.

I jumped in the back seat as Chez sped up. I grabbed the bag from up under the seat and pulled out a gun and started shooting at them.

I shot one of them in the head.

One down two more to go.

I aimed and shot another one in their arm making them drop their gun out the window. Next I shot the last one in the head.

2 headshots.

I shot the front window out and shot the driver in both shoulders.

"How you doing back there babygirl?" Chez asked.

"I shot all of them." I said hopping back into the front seat.

We pulled up to the condo and got out the car. We walked in and Trell, Mani, and Rasheed was playing the game.

Noah was in the kitchen making noodles.

"We're home!" Chez said.

"When y'all finish with this round pause it and go to yo room Rasheed." Chez said.

"Ok."

"Rasheed did they bully you?" I asked.

"No, Noah kept trying to stuff me with food."

"I told y'all he'll eat when I eat" Noah said.

We all laughed.

"You cheated!" Trell said.

Rasheed went in the room and played on the tablet.

"Ight y'all so somebody just tried to kill me and Kayla. We got a text from that Unknown person talm bout some watch your backs then my back window got shot out." Chez said.

"How y'all get away." Noah said while slurping on noodles.

"I shot them duh." I said.

"Yeah but they know where my mama stay now cause they followed us and waited for us to come out so I gotta move my mama and sisters out the house."

"Ion know nobody who sell houses I just go on the internet and look." Mani said.

"Yeah me too." Noah said.

"I live with my girlfriend so you better check with her landlord." Trell said.

"Cassidy." I said.

"My sister don't sell no damn houses."

"Nigga my friend name Cassidy she sell houses how the hell you think I got the house I was living in."

I went to our room and called Cassidy. I wanna live in a hidden house with a gate and shit specially since Imma have a kid I don't need my child nor Rasheed in danger.
Phone call:

"Hey Cassidy how you doing?" I said.

"Good and you."

"I'm doing fine I just got back from the Bahamas not too long ago."