Night out

^(Shae)

Makayla
I caught a Uber to Shae house this morning. My dad only knows I'm here, my mom and sister still thinks I'm in my room. My dad said that he will send for me when he gets settled but eventually I'll have to go back home.  I told Shae and her mom everything that happened.
"Well you can stay here as long as you need."Shae mom said.
"Thanks Ms.Ellis."
Me and Shae went up to her room. We watched a couple of movies on Netflix. "We should go out tonight." Shae said.
"I'm not really in the mood."
"Come on, it can cheer you up." I thought about for a while, " Fine we can go out tonight.
Shae was so excited. We went to the mall and got a couple outfits. I looked at the time and it was now 4:56. When we got back to Shae house we watched one more movie before getting ready. I put on a white T-onesie and a short green skirt. I put half of my hair up into a ponytail and let the rest stay down. I also decided to where make to give me a more cuter look.

 I also decided to where make to give me a more cuter look

It was now 7:38 and Shae had just got done getting ready. She had on a short black fitted dress. "You ready?" She asked
"Yep"
We took a Uber to a big house. "Who house is this?" I asked.
"Kyle, he throwing a party."
"I thought Tyler was throwing a party"I said
"Yeah that was yesterday, but Kyle throwing his party today."
We got out the car and walked in. The house was filled with lots of people everybody was drinking,smoking,kissing, and dancing but we managed to make our way through.

Tyler

"I'm sorry man I'll have yo money by next week I promise!"
"How do I know you not lying?" I asked
" I put this on my kids I'll have your money by next week! Please don't kill me!" The men begged for his life.
"Ight you have until Thursday at 10:30pm to have my money or imma kill you." I said.
I hit him in the head with the back of my gun then I told my boy tony to drop him off at the house and lay him in the bed.
"Wipe down anything you touch before leaving just in case he wanna go to the police." I said
I looked at my phone and I had a text from Kyle.
Kyle: you still coming the my party ?
I replied with "yeah I'm otw." I stopped by the house and changed my clothes then headed to Kyle party.

Makayla
Me and Shae was drinking on a lil but of liquor. I don't drink so I wasn't drinking a lot.
"Come on let's dance!" Shae shouted over the music.
We walked to where it was enough room to dance. We started dancing. "Dang kayla who taught you how to dance?" Shae asked
"Nobody." I laughed. We was dancing and having fun then that's when I felt somebody come up behind me. I was hoping it wasn't Tyler. I looked back and it was Tyler. I moved back by Shae. Shae whispered " girl he want you." I rolled my eyes. Tyler got closer to me. He put his hands on my waist and whispered in my ear " what I can't dance with you?"
"Don't you got a girlfriend" I said
He sighed " I'm only using her to keep me company" I looked at him and laughed.
"Well there she go right" I pointed " Go get her buddy"I laughed and walked off. Tyler was laughing and shaking his head. Mylee stared me down until I got next to Shae. "Mylee is mad girl" Shae said. "I don't care we talked more then we was dancing" I said.
2 hours later
We was still at the party. Shae had walked off with- I think his name was Kyle. She been gone for 20 minutes now. I thought about calling s Uber and leaving but I wasn't going to leave her here by her self. "Where did your friend go" A boy next to me asked. "She wondered off"
"You can chill with me for a while." He said.
"I don't even know you" I said.
"My name is Eric, what's your name?"
"Makayla."
We talked for about 20 minutes. He asked me did I want a drink I said yeah but I got apple juice instead of liquor this time. "I don't feel good." I said "come on follow me " Eric said
I followed him into a room. I laid down then he started taking off his clothes "w-what are u doing."
"Shut up! " Eric yelled
I got up and ran towards the door but Eric grab my hair and dragged me back on the bed. He got on top of me and started kissing on my neck. "Calm down Kayla" I said to my self. I took a deep breath. That's when I punched him in his face and pushed him off me. I grabbed the lamp that was on the night stand and hit him in his head. I ran to the door I looked back and Eric was chasing after me I ran into a ran and locked the door. I was crying and then I looked up and saw Mylee and Tyler together I wanted to throw up. Tyler jump up and buttoned up his pants. "Kayla what's wrong with you?" Tyler asked.
"Open the damn door Kayla" Eric yelled.
"Your interrupting my time with Tyler you little whore" Mylee said. I didn't even feel like arguing with her. "Mylee shut the fuck up and put your clothes on." Tyler yelled.
"Kayla are you ok " I shook my head no I was scared for my life. Tyler help me sit on the bed which I didn't want to sit next to Mylee. He opened the door. "Bout time you-" Eric paused.
Tyler grabbed him by his shirt and started punching him in his face over and over again. Eric got up and ran out the room. "I'm taking you home." Tyler said. "No I'll catch a Uber I still have to look for Shae." I said looking down at the floor. Mylee had left out the room after Eric ran out. Tyler grabbed my face and lifted it up "she's with Kyle I'll tell him to take her home."
"I can't go home." I said
"Why."
I told Tyler what happened.
"So you staying with Shayla for a while?"
"Yeah and she have the key " I said
"I have a guest room at my house , you can sleep there tonight." Tyler said
"Your mom will tell my mom I'm there and I'll be forced to go back home." I said
"Fine I'll get you a room but I'm staying with you."
"Well it better have two beds"
Tyler laughed. "Ok let's go."
The hotel we went to was about 20 minutes away from Kyle house. On the way there I stopped by my cousin house who I let borrow some clothes from me and I got a outfit to put on tomorrow. I would go stay with her but she would call my mom right away so I didn't tell her anything that happened. We arrived at the hotel and when we got there I took a shower and put my hair and a bun. Tyler was already laying down I got in my bed and once I was under the cover I took my shirt and pants off. I looked over at the other bed and Tyler was sleep. That's when I felt something going on with my heart and it wasn't bad. I think I'm falling in love with Tyler.